chapter 9

"you guys stop Im no one's" I said in a serious tone. They both turned to look at me. I tried so badly not to laugh. But they looked at me so confused. "hahaha you...you guys hahah" I said laughing not being able to finish my sentence.

"What's so funny" they said in unison. They looked even more confused. The look on there face so priceless.

"Haha im sorry hahah I just haha" I said. I still can't stop laughing.

"Um shortcake are you ok" he said with a confused face but trying to give me a smile.

"Ya um what happen" Chris said as he pulled me close to him.

"Hey hey hey I said I'm no one's property" I said still catching my breath but pulling away from Chris.

"Shortcake who would you prefer if you had to choose who to be with me or chris" said Eric with a serious tone.

"Umm.." I was interrupted by the front door swinging open. A beautiful girl walked in. She had purple hair and a deep red eyes.

"What's all the comomtion about" she said smiling.

"Nothing that concerns you Veronica" Eric said as he pulled me close on the side of him.

"Chris honey are you really gonna let your brother talk to me like that and who's snack is that cause I want a taste she smells... Delicious" Veronica said as she swollowed her saliva. Eric tightened his grip on me and pulled me close to him as possible.

  "Veronica long time no see and that is Eric's thing" Chris said and the fact that he was acting like I was nothing so I played along and wrapped my arms around Eric from behind. I was telling eric through my mind hoping that he wasn't lying about being able to read minds "eric" I said in my mind "I'll be yours if u kiss me and rub it into them". I'm guessing he heard cause he pulled me in front of him and said...
"Ya this she's my girlfriend" Eric said as he hugged my waist.

"A human?... Your dating a human? Does your mother know" Veronica said with a smirk as to say she beat him.

"Why does it concern you I'm happy with her and that's all you should be worrying about" Eric said as I look to see Chris.

"Veronica why are you here" Chris asked with a serious tone. He looked at me as to ask Happy now but I just rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Well honey I came to visit you can't a girlfriend come if she misses her boyfriend" said as she extended the word boyfriend.