chapter 7

Chris's POV
"You've kissed both of us" I asked confused.
"Tatiana can u wait downstairs" Eric said
"No I don't take orders from u only from Chris" she said as she made way to hold my hand.
"Whatever you need to tell me.. tell me with her here I want her to know everything about us" I said confidently.
"Alright then so I kissed shortcake here and she loved it she wanted me and are you gonna tell her your secret and tell me why she was at the hospital" Eric said.
"Taty please wait downstairs" I said in a soft tone. She nodded and left and I closed the door "How dare you kiss her and she was at the hospital cause Gustavo took a big sip from her and she almost died" I said with anger in me.
"This morning I saw her walking in the park with Gustavo" said Eric
"Well ya cause I haven't told her about us being vampires and about him being the one who wants to end her" I said with a serious tone. We stayed in silence until we heard a knock.
"Are you guys done yet" Tatiana said
"We'll talk about this later" I said as I went to open the door. As soon as I open the door Eric storms out and Tatiana runs In to hug me. Shes hugging me so tight and I hug her back with a small squeeze in return. I want to always be able to be like this with her.
"Chris" she asks
"Yes" I said
"I don't want to cause any problems I love you I do but I don't want to be a pain in the ass with u and ur brother" she said softly.
"You could never honey just hold on to me and relieve yourself" I said did she really just say she loves me but what was that whole kissing my brother thing.