chapter 10

Eric's POV
"Of course baby it just surprised me" Chris said with a smile. Taty tightened her grip on me as signaling me to get her out of here. So I did.

"Sorry guys we'd love to stay but me and my girlfriend are going to my room bye" I said as I grabbed taty to pull her to my room. But Veronica had grabbed me.

"Leaving so soon" Veronica said with a smirk.

"I don't have time for this let go" I said with a anger tone.

"Oh really" Veronica said as she grabbed taty."I really wonder why your leaving In a rush" she says as she passes her mouth on tatys neck.

"Let her go" Chris and I said together.

"Chris baby i can't just let her go if you want to we can both try her" she said with a smile. I ran to taty and grabbed her and ran to my room and closed the windows and doors. She has tatys sent she won't stop until she has her.

"Taty be mine let me protect you" I asked

"You've always protected me so far so yes I'll be yours for as long as you want" she said. My heart beated faster. Did she really just say she will be mine.

"Oh shortcake don't say for as long as I want cause in that case you will forever be mine" I said with a smirk that then turned into a smile. Just when I was going to kiss her I heard a loud bang at the door.

"Eric come on I just wanted to taste her" said Veronica.

"Don't you ever give up might as well forget about her smell you won't ever get her" I said. Then she banged on the door louder.

"Chris said I could try her so hand her over!" She yelled.

"And who is Chris to decide who gets to try my girl" I said with a loud and serious tone.

"You'll regret this" she warned as I heard her walk away. Where is Chris why is he letting her come after taty. Is he really that mad or is he really that jealous