chapter 6

His breath I felt it on me it was so comfortable. He kissed my thigh then my stomach then my neck then me. We did nothing too sexual we just made out. I pulled myself closer to him and I wanted him so bad I don't know why. Why do I feel like I know him for all my life.
"Eric?" I asked
"Yeah" he said as he moved his lips of my neck.
"Have we met before" I asked
He moved away from me like if I just said something horrible and said
"Sorry we can't go any further this is all just a mistake I will take u home right now" he said with a sad but serious voice.
"Ok" I said what just happen did I do something wrong ugh just forget about it it doesn't matter he's just like Gustavo and nothing like Chris.. Chris was actually nice.
"Oh really Chris is nicer so you've met chris what happened there I'm so interested in the story between u two" he said in an angry/annoyed voice. I don't want to tell him that Chris said he loved me and had dreams about me and that he was the one who kissed me for a while at the party. Shit I forgot he can read my thoughts.
"I was just playing nothing happened between me and Chris" I said trying to convince him. He stayed silent and walked upstairs all I saw was that he was pissed. So I was gonna just leave but the doors were locked so I just sat on the couch. I heard Chris's voice and Eric's voice and I followed the voice upstairs to a room that sounded like 10 other people were with them. I tripped and the door open and just when I was gonna fall Chris had caught me.
"Taty your here I was worrying about u don't leave me again without telling me first" he said
"Sorry Chris it's just I couldn't stand being at that hospital" I said.
"Hospital?" Asked Eric.
"I'll tell u later anyways taty this is my brother Eric" he said
"Believe me we've met" said Eric and me at the same time.
"Haha so this is your brother" I said "Is this some type of game to u guys. I've kissed both of you. I demand you let me out I want to go home.