Chapter 4

3rd person perspective. I hope you enjoy this! Any comments would be appreciated

Yaz's stomach rumbled. As she looked down, the doctor spun her back towards the TARDIS. "Let's eat before we do anything" she said, pushing Yaz inside. 

"We tried to before, remember" 

"What do you fancy? I'm sure I can find the kitchen in here somewhere. It keeps moving."

"Moving?"

"She keeps redesigning herself without telling me. Very annoying."

"She?"

"All ships are a she, keep up Yaz" 

They walked down a long dark tunnel, the only light being a dim blood orange colour, which trailed along the ceiling. Both women carried with them disfigured shadows, obscuring their forms into dark beings which followed them along the corridor. If she wasn't next to the doctor, Yaz thought, she would be scared.
"How big is this?" She asked, still not being able to grasp how something so large could fit into something so small. 
"Very big. Well I say very big, more like infinite. I say that because I don't really know. But what I do know is that I am famished! Please just let us eat!" The doctor shouted, and just as they turned the corner they found an archway. Yaz could vaguely see the shape of an old fashioned oven, with a small door which she presumed led to the furnace.
"Thanks, sexy" The Doctor whispered to herself, just quiet enough so that Yaz wouldn't hear. 

"So what do you want?" Yaz asked, as she looked around. She admired all of the furniture, it looked antique, but she knew there was no such thing as antique when it came to time travel.

"Can we make biscuits? We can make gingerbread men shaped like us. Or jammy dodgers, love a good jammy dodger." The Doctor had already found out the jam from an overhead cupboard. She suppressed the urge to open, and eat it with her fingers, not that she could open the jar. She, of course, had already tried.
"For breakfast?" Yaz laughed at how excited she was about her jar of jam. She gently took the jam and saw the slight disappointment in the doctors eyes, so easily popped open the lid and gave it back to her. The Doctor frowned at the lid of the jar for not opening when she tried.
They eventually decided on pancakes.

"Look at this, Michael Jordan taught me how to do this at one of his parties." She turned with her back to the mixing bowl and threw two eggs over her head, expecting them to hit the target. They smashed into the wall, causing Yaz to bend over laughing.
As the doctor began to flip the mix, after eventually getting it done, Yaz patted her on the back with a hand of flour. "Well done." She laughed, the Doctor ending up sticking the pancake to the ceiling as she looked at her back. Putting the pan back on the hob, still with a little batter inside, she picked up an egg and threw it at Yaz, hitting her shoulder, and leaving a dark stain on her denim jacket.
"Oh my god." She took off her jacket and threw it to the side, grabbing a hand full of flour and blowing it at her friend. The room was covered in a cloud of flour, blocking Yaz's view as another egg came cascading onto her thigh.
"This is war Yasmin Khan." The Doctor laughed, somehow finding a sieve in the foggy room, and placing it on her head like a child's battle helmet. 

The fight came to an end, after using up nearly all the stock of eggs. Yaz was breathless with laughter. She fell back, tripping over her own sodden foot. Her hands clasped in front of her, grabbing the only thing they could reach, which happened to be the doctors yellow braces. They fell, the Doctor managing to cup Yaz's head before it hit the hard glass floor. She winced as her knuckles clattered against the floor.  The doctor's blonde hair brushed against Yaz's cheek. Her hands, still entangled underneath her. The doctor's hearts beat faster, and she felt strange, reminding her of a feeling that hadn't happened to her in a while. She looked down to Yaz's lips as they quivered. 

They were both so close that they were breathing each other in. Yaz slowly took her shaking hands from the doctors braces and ran her fingers down the doctors shoulders, pulling on her coat, as Her friend lay her head down and finished removing it. The doctor was not listening to her better judgement. Where would this lead? She asked herself. This has happened so many times, and I have lost too many people. She deliberated for a second, seeing Yaz's expression of wonder turn to confusion at her stalling. She weaved her hands into Yaz's and looked back into her eyes. The chocolate brown melting to honey, glazing over as the Doctor got closer to her. The Doctor pushed her doubts back, but before she could, Yaz closed the gap between them, meeting her lips. 

The Doctor was unsure on how to do this, it always felt different in a new body. She cupped Yaz's head, bringing her closer to her. She wanted more of her. Yaz had always said that she had bad impulse control. They kissed deeper, and faster until their kiss was all teeth. 

Yaz felt the doctors hot breath in her mouth, tasting pipe smoke and strawberry. She hungered for more. Placing her hands on the doctors hips, she slid her legs from under neath and wrapped them around the doctor's waist, spinning her over so she was beneath her. The doctor felt helpless, locked into Yasmin Khan's thighs.

Yaz started to kiss down her neck, biting down while the doctor let out an almost inaudible moan. The doctor closed her eyes as she felt goosebumps all over her skin. She reached for Yaz's belt and pulled her down harder on top of her, crushing her body to hers. "Are you sure about this?" She managed to ask.

"Not at all." Yaz muttered, sliding off the Doctor's braces, and starting to peel off her shirts.

All of a sudden a sharp alarm sounded, making both women jump. They hadn't realised that the room was slowly filling with black smoke. The Doctor groaned in frustration. "Okay okay we are alarmed, you can shut it off now! " she shouted. The alarm quietened. She jumped up, moving Yaz aside to turn the hobs off. She rolled back down her t-shirts, and tucked them in. Yaz didn't know what to say.
"You have a fire alarm in your space ship?" She asked awkwardly.
"Fire safety Yaz, if I'm gonna invite a pyrovile to tea I can't not have one. The insurance would be through the roof. Plus I kind of like the shape" She didn't know what had come over her, or what had come over her friend. All she knew was she had never felt as strongly about anyone in a while as she did for Yasmin Khan.