𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 - 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜

❄️𝓉𝒶ℯ𝒽𝓎𝓊𝓃ℊ'𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋❄️

"One more time, guys!"

Groaning and heavy breaths were coming out of fellow members.

Taehyung knew he'd faint if he does another round of dancing.

The headache he had the whole morning didn't go away. It felt like someone was banging inside of his head.

"Tae, come on. Keep up!" the dance trainer said while looking at everyone's dance moves.

Tae nodded and looked at Jimin beside him giving him a worried look. 'Are you alright' the older one mouthed. Tae answered with his boxy-smile. Jimin immediately smirked too and continued dancing.

Watching everyone doing so good – even Suga-Hyung was better than him – made him not feel right. Or otherwise you could say he felt jealous.

Don't misunderstand him wrong. He loved and adored him teammates – no, brothers – and loved them with all his heart. But sometimes he just couldn't find his place in this band. Everyone had something special that made them who they are.

For example:

Namjoon, gosh, best leader someone can ask for, Jin was the best cook and kin of like the eomma of bangtan, Yoongi the best rapper and well he's just... Suga a.k.a Agust D! Hobi best dancer and the mood maker, Jimin is just perfect and Jungkook is the fucking GOLDEN MAKNAE!

What was Taehyung?

Right. Nothing.

He doesn't feel right in his body, he is the annoying brat everyone hates, the most untalented and dumbest guy in the band.

That was Kim Taehyung.

Sometimes he wished to leave bangtan but then he remembers how ARMYs would feel about-

Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted when a sharp pain hit Tae's back head. Not again, he thought. It was to painful for him that he had to tear up.

Great, he thought clinging his teeth, now I'm crying because of some headache. I'm so weak. What will the others think of such a pathetic team member? Stop crying, Taehyung, you dumbass! STOP CRYING!

❄️𝓎ℴℴ𝓃ℊ𝒾'𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋❄️

Yoongi, keeping already the whole time an eye on Tae, saw how Tae stopped dancing for a second and shut his eyes while standing just there. He must have that nasty headache again, he thought to himself also stopping dancing to go to him.

"Come on, Yoongi!" the dance trainer commanded again. "No, breaks!" Yoongi had to keep on practicing but he didn't take his sight from Tae.

The maknae beside him looked concerned about his Hyung so he asked, "What's wrong, Suga-Hyung?"

The rapper still not looking away from the second youngest answers with worry in his low voice. "Nothing. I'm just worried at Taehyungie. He looks pale and I think he has a headache again or something else. I don't know." Now Jungkook was also looking at Tae.

"He looks tired." Jungkook said approaching Taehyung from head to toe. Tae was dancing but he always kept closing his eyes. Like Yoongi said he looked pale and from Jungkook's view he looked like he was crying. "I think he's crying, Hyung." Jungkook said and stopped dancing.

❄️𝓉𝒶ℯ𝒽𝓎𝓊𝓃ℊ'𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋❄️

How Taehyung looked wasn't anything different from how he felt.