𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 - 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕥

🍁𝓉𝒶ℯ𝒽𝓎𝓊𝓃ℊ'𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋🍁

"Tae, are you sure its okay for you to start dancing? Isn't it a little too soon. You nearly got out of the hospital."

"Hyung, don't worry. I'm going to be fine."

"Alright but tell me or someone else if you're feeling tired or exhausted. Okay?" Jin asked while looking deep into Taehyung eyes. Taehyung just rolled his eyes and said yes.

When he turned around he wanted to take his bag but Jungkook took it right in front of his eyes. "Hey! Jungkook, that's my bag." Taehyung whined reaching out for the bag.

Jungkook turned around and smirked devilishly.

"Oh, Hyung. Is this yours? Don't worry I'm going to take it for you!" Jungkook said and ran to the van. Taehyung groaned the fifth time this morning. He knew what Jungkook was trying to do. He was trying to take care of him. They all were trying to help him. But Taehyung knew how to take care of himself. Just his members don't see it.

He turned around and found Jimin with his back bag. He was putting Taehyung's medicine in it. "Yah, Jimin-ah, I don't need them!" He yelled out. Jimin looked up and gave him his famous eye smile.

"TaeTae, I'm taking them for the case you would need them. Okay? And now go. We are already late." Taehyung was about to protest but Jimin cut him off by saying, "And no buts!"

✿.。.:* ☆  .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

🍁𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃'𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋🍁

"And... Thank you! Todays practice is over!"

The dance teacher turned off the music and clapped. He turned around and left the room.

They had a two-hour practice and the boys were exhausted and tired. Everyone was breathing heavily and reaching out for water bottles. The mirror was a little foggy, but it was really hot in the room.

Jin, who had been looking at Taehyung the whole time, had gone up to Taehyung who was sitting on the floor. He was breathing heavily. But what most scared him was that his eyes were closed, and he was holding his head with his hands.

"Tae? Are you feeling alright?" Jin asked setting himself beside Tae. Taehyung looked up and Jin gasped slightly. Taehyung had red and teary eyes. His face showed no emotions but still he looked like in pain.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong?" Jin asked loud enough for the others to hear. At that everyone panicked and rushed up to them. Taehyung started sobbing. "TaeTae, are you okay?"

"N-no..." Taehyung whimpered out.

"Then what's wrong?"

Taehyung did a pause. After he calmed down a bit he looked up and licked his lips whipping away his tears. He took a breath in and out. Sniffing a couple of times, he finally said, "I-I feel a-awful... like d-dying." *hiccups* "My m-migraine i-is back, and I-I think I will have a seiz- "

He cut himself off when his eyes rolled back into his head. Taehyung fall back down on the floor hitting his head. He then started convulsing and shaking. His members started panicking and called his name.

"oh my god- Taehyung!"

"Not again!"

"No, TaeTae!"

Jin who already read things he had to do during Taehyung's seizures started giving orders. "Oh my god... J-jimin, get his m-medicine, Namjoon, take the time. M-make sure it isn't longer than f-five minutes. Hobi, c-calm Kookie down and Yoongi come h-help me with Tae." He looked down at Taehyung whose eyes were rolled back and was giving painful whimpers out. Jin took Tae's head and lay it on his lap because Tae already hurt his head and he didn't want it to happen more.