𝕥𝕖𝕟 - 𝕟𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖

🌿𝓉𝒶ℯ𝒽𝓎𝓊𝓃ℊ'𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋🌿

Taehyung woke up by feeling a warm something holding his hand. He slowly opened his eyes and closed them fast again when a sudden nausea attacked him. He tried to lick his lips because they were so dry, but something was not allowing him too. He opened his eyes again and found himself looking at a white ceiling. The lights were out but he could still see clearly where he was.

A hospital room.

He hardly remembered what happened, but he tried not to. He looked around himself and soon found out what was holding his hand. Better said who. He was looking at a blond head and immediately recognized him.

Jimin.

What was going on?, he asked himself. He also noticed Jungkook sleeping on Jimin beside him. On the other said of the bed he saw Jin sleeping. From the bed he could also see his three other Hyungs sleeping on a sofa.

It was dark outside. From when he could remember he had the last seizure in the morning. How long was I unconscious?, he asked.

Soon he realized that he had a mask on his face helping him to breath. But why? And why were there so many wires attached to him? Why was he still here? Why did his head feel like it was going to explode? Why are the others not in their dorm and relaxing?

Taehyung started brushing Jimin's hair and face. He felt that his face was wet. He tried to sit up to take a clearer look, but he winced as he tried to sit up. He groaned and fell back. As he was taking deep breaths he took the mask from his face and threw it on the side. The heart monitor beeped faster.

That made everyone shift in their sleep and wake up. Great. Now my useless ass woke them up., Taehyung thought getting teary. He was still trying to catch his breath but soon he couldn't breath at all. He was gasping for breath.

🌿𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃'𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋🌿

Jin woke up and tried to focus on what was happening. He opened his eyes and saw Taehyung gripping at his chest like he couldn't breath. Jin panicked. "Tae?! Hey what's wrong?!"

At that everyone woke up. Jimin even let go off Taehyung's hand but when Tae groaned and tried to grab it back.

Tae looked again at Jin with big eyes and croaked out, "I-I can't b-br-breath-" he gasped again. He was really scared right now. As he tried to find help by Jimin's hand, Jimin was telling him to breath. "TaeTae, hey- I need you to breath. Okay? Just follow me."

"J-J-Ji-min,...w-what d--o you t-th-think I'm d-do-ing...t-the-n tr-trying to b-breat-he?!" he exclaimed angry and scared. Jimin smirked at his comment.

"I'm sorry."

Soon doctors where in the room and helped Tae to breath again. Jimin was still on his side and Jin too. The others were surrounding them. After Tae calmed down, the doctors put the oxygen mask away and now Taehyung had just a nose cannula.

"Well, it looked like you had a panic attack. Don't worry it's normal for you after all what happened. I would recommend you rest and when you wake up I'll be back and tell you the results of your brain profile."

"What about my brain? Is there something wrong?" Tae asked panicked. Jimin squeezed his hand as to tell him that everything is alright.

"No nothing is wrong with your brain. We hope. We just took a picture of your brain to see if it had taken any damage because you weren't breathing for a minute." That made everyone look at Taehyung to see his reaction.