𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 - 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖

🥀𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃'𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋🥀

It was the day Taehyung got released from the hospital. He was rather nervous than happy.

The doctors told him that he was alright and had no need to stay in the hospital anymore. He was relieved that he got no problems to deal with anymore.

"V-Hyung, are you okay? You don't look happy." Jungkook being the angel he is noticed his Hyung's odd behaviour.

"Don't worry, Jungkookie. I'm fine." Taehyung said sitting himself up and slowly changing his clothes. "Where are the others?"

"Ah, yes. They went to the dorm back before you woke up. Suga-Hyung and I stayed to help you get ready. Do you need help?"

"No, thank you. I'm good."

Soon Yoongi entered and he was surprised to see Taehyung alone in the room sitting on the edge of the bed trying to sit up.

"Woah, what are you doing here alone?" he asked. He moved fast to Tae's side holding him to not fell. "Where is Jungkook?"

Taehyung seemed out of breath when he closed his eyes. He felt like he had been hit by a truck.

"He...he went to bring me some water." he said when he had enough oxygen in his lungs.

"Well he could have wrote me to come. You shouldn't be left alone, especially not when you're sick."

"Hyung!" Taehyung faked a hurt expression and sat down at the bed. "I'm not sick. I just have...well, technically I'm sick but that doesn't mean I can't be left alone."

"Yeah, right. We can't even leave you alone when you're not sick."

✿.。.:* ☆  .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

"WELCOME HOME, TAEHYUNGIE!!"

Everyone was expecting Taehyung in front of the dorm. Taehyung new something would expect him at home, so he just pretended he never knew.

"Oh, guys! You didn't have to throw a surprise party for me!" Taehyung showing of his great acting skills started fake crying but being shushed when he saw a little figure in Jimin's small hands. It was...

"OH MY GOD A PUPPY! Is it for me?" he screamed from top of his lungs.

"Well what do you think? Of course, its yours." Namjoon said laying a hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "I had a talk with our manager and he allowed us to buy you one. After all you went through we thought you needed something or someone to cheer you up."

Taehyung who forgot how to breath took the little puppy in his arms.

"I don't deserve you guys, really." He whispered to himself tearing up. He looked up and gave everyone a hug saying "Thank you. Really. This is the best gift I ever had."

"You're welcome, TaeTae. And now how about we eat dinner? Hmm?"

✿.。.:* ☆  .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

After they ate dinner and played a little with the unnamed puppy. Taehyung thought about a name but hadn't come up with anything yet. But he found out what breed his dog was.

Yorkshire Terrier.

He had heard of them but never got to see one in real life.

"V-Hyung, have you thought about a name?" Jungkook asked beside him who had the little dog on his lap playing with him with a toy. Taehyung just shook with his head.