Chapter 20

Shout out to starwarsfan20 for telling me to get Grammarly. Thank you, love. Also the video on too I'm dying he is so HOT.

Rey looked at Kylo when he parked the car. He turns to her and smiles. Rey smiles and went on his lap.

He started to kiss her and she put her hands on his cheeks. He slides his arms under her shirt and wanting to pull it over Rey let him. She was wearing a bra. Kylo started to kiss down her neck.

It was raining outside so the window got foggy. Kylo slides his seat back and he pulled his shirt over his head. Rey kissed down his chest and started to play with his belt.

He wrapped his arms around her. She kissed him again on his lips and then sat up to unclip her bra. She stops and pulls her hand's away from her bra clip.

She looks at Kylo and grabs her shirt and place it back on her body. She sat on her seat and kylo slides his seat back up. He pulled his shirt and fix his belt.

"What happened, Rey," he asked.  Rey looks at Kylo. "I thought I was ready but I wasn't I was wasn't," she said.

Kylo looks at her. "Rey whenever you are ready I will be waiting," he said. They both kiss and place there forehead together. Kylo got off the car and went to open the car door for Rey.

"Okay now let's run," he said. They ran in the school and went to their class. Emma looked at them. She was recording them till her phone fall in the puddle of water and crack.

She was jealous and ask herself "what Rey has that I don't". She knows what she needs to do.

It was lunchtime and Rey went to sit next to Kylo. Finn Poe and Rose were still getting there lunch.

"Rey I was thinking that maybe one night when your dad is not home we could go to a hotel and you know," he said.

"I'm still not sure, Ben I want you to be my first but I want to wait, I want that night to be special, when that night comes,"  Rey said.

Emma was hearing them both." Kylo wants to have sex with his little girlfriend well he not going to because I'm going to be his first" Emma said. 

Emma started to plan everything in her head, piece by piece. She will not let him stay with her. She going to wait for a while and when the time is right she going to break them apart.