Why?

Chapter 16

At the Dance

Namjoon POV

I leaned against the wall, fidgeting with my fingers. *She isn't gonna come... isn't she..?* I thought worriedly. Yoongi and Y/N would be here by now. I sighed and started to walk to the bathroom, then stopped in my tracks. I could hear someone yelling, and their voice sounded familiar. But... deeper?

You turned around to see an older girl walking toward you, a boy following behind her. The girl looked strangely similar to Y/N.

"Are ya Namjoon?" She asked. I nodded. "Well, I'd recommend going to the entrance."

What? I thought.

"Why?" I questioned. The girl just shrugged and walked off.

I hesitated, wondering if I should really do this. But it was worth a shot. I headed for the entrance.

"Nam!" Y/N jumped out and waved.

"It's Namjoon." I stated.

"I know, I know." Y/N said, rolling her eyes as Yoongi appeared behind her.

"No Andria." Yoongi shrugged. "Sorry."

I froze. She didn't come?

"Then why are you-"

"Wait, is Namjoon there?" Andria stumbled out in a lacy blue dress. She immediately made eye contact with Me.

Y/N POV

You could clearly see Andria was struggling in her dress. But it didn't matter. They were there! Making eye contact! You wanted to squeal like a fangirl as Namjoon blushed.

"Well then, I'm gonna go have some fun!" You yelled, running away,

"Hey, Wait! Namjoon say to stay near him-" You heard Yoongi's voice fade into the distance. Forget the rules, you wanted to have some fun!

You got some juice and turned to walk away, but you bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch out you little- Oh, it's just you." You looked up to see Justin, your sister Tiffany's fiancé.

"Maybe you shouldn't stand in my way!" You slammed the now half-empty juice cup on the table and crossed your arms. Why did Tiff have to bring him to help with the dance? Justin scratched the back of his head as Tiffany appeared.

"Hey, lil sis!" She said, rubbing your head. You puffed out your cheeks in annoyance. "Do you have a date?" Your eyes widened.

"Me? Hell no!" You yelled.

"Pff, you'll need one soon." Tiff teased.

"Actually, I'm a third wheel!" You retorted, "Well, kinda a fourth wheel... actually, not a third wheel at all? Like... a body guard? But there are two..." You tried to find words to explain what you and Yoongi were.

"Well then, I... uh... I'll get going." Justin mumbled. Tiff waved by before following him

Then, you felt something clutch the back of your shirt.

"You idiot! What you doing? You made a promise!" You could hear a voice snarl. It was Yoongi.

"Chill, chill-"

"No! You lied to him! You thought I wanted to be here? No, but I stay for promise!" Yoongi yelled.

"But-"

"No but! You get back now, ok? I know if I do not stop you, you would have fun and not listen like you have wax in ears! Now, GO!" He finished.

You were frozen. You never heard Yoongi so enraged before.

Before you could hold it back, you felt tears running down your cheeks. Why? He was acting like the short tempered boy he always was? You heard a gasp from him.

But...it hurt. A lot.

You turned and ran.

"Wait, I-" Yoongi tried to apologize while running after you. He grabbed onto your arm.

"Shut it!" You screamed while you pulled your arm out of his.

You kept running

And running.

Until you were out of the building.

You finally stopped, you turned around, he wasn't there.

No one was.

You took a moment to catch your breath. You wanted to just sit down on the curb and cry.

But why?

No one had ever made you cry, well not in front of them, but why did his words hurt so much?

You quietly sobbed as you walked your way home.

Hanging your head down low so no one would see you.

We Uploaded 2 chapters today

Hope ya didn't mind

No exact time for when the next chapter will be published but we hope it's by this week

Thanks for reading! 💜

Cast them Glances 👀