{22}

•Jo's POV•

"Brad I talked to Katie, we are going to have a weekend to ourselves in Tennessee. She has some tree stands set up there." I say packing a bag with Brad staring at me confused.

"And what do you except me to do all weekend? Stare out the window?" He asks grabbing his water from the nightstand. "No? Can't you go hang out with someone? I mean you have friends too." I say rolling my eyes.

"Joey is busy this weekend, I don't know I'm lost without you." He sighs. "Brad, what's going on?" I ask sitting next to him.

"Nothing, I'll be fine. Go have fun with Katie. Shoot a deer for me."

"Thanks. I will." I say kissing him.

He hugs me tight and walks me out to the truck. "Chase is okay with Katie going into the woods with guns while she's pregnant?" Brad asks when I start the truck.

"Babe, she will be fine. And so will I. I love you." I say and kiss him and back out of the driveway and head to Katie and Chase's house.

I start laying on the horn when I park in the driveway.

"Come on bitch I'm hobbling my ass out this damn door!" Katie yells with her bag and Chase right there by her.

"You aren't hobbling you aren't even that big yet!" I yell back. "She wants the attention." Chase laughs.

Katie smirks and gets into the truck and Chase puts her bags in the back.

"Remember take care of her Jo. I'm trusting you." "Ughh oh my God what do you think I'm gonna do? Throw her off a cliff?" "I'm down" Katie smirks.

I smack her hard. "No you ain't shut up." I say rolling my eyes. "Well we better get going. I love you." Katie says and kisses Chase. "Love you too baby text me when you get on the plane." Chase smiles.

"Nasty." I say laughing. "Bye Chase." I say and wave to him and leave the driveway.

"I'm ready for this trip you have no idea."
Katie says putting her feet up on the dash.

•Brad's POV•

I don't know what is going on with me. I can't trust Jo, and I don't know why. She hasn't done anything, but I have a feeling something is going to happen. I shouldn't worry about her, I'm sure She'll he fine.

I open the fridge, and I see nothing to eat or drink. I don't want to go shopping.

"Hello?" A scruffy voice says on the other line. "Joey, are you sure you're busy?" I laugh.

"I just woke up, and I've already overslept my plans, so no, I guess I'm free. What's up?" He asks.

"Well Jo just went on a trip with Katie, and I need to do something for this weekend while she's gone. I can't sit on my ass and wait for her to come home. I'll bring beer and pizza, I'll be there in an hour." I say and hang up.

This weekend is gonna be a party.

•Jo's POV•

"Just got to Tennessee. Yes, I know. I love you too. I'll be safe. I love you. Bye." Katie says and hangs up.

"I thought he was never going to hang up." Katie laughs and we grab our bags and head to the taxi that will be taking us to our cabin.

"Brad hasn't answered my phone calls, or texts. I wonder what he's doing."
I say frustrated and slam my phone on the wooden counter.

"What's going on with you two? Seems like somethings wrong." Katie says dipping her dill pickle into mustard.

"He has been acting so weird lately. I don't know what to think." I sigh. "Are you sure you want to go through this forever?" She asks, grabbing another pickle.

"I don't know." I say and see my phone light up, with Brads face.

"Well now you call back." I sigh. "Sorry I've been getting some stuff to take over to Joeys." He says. "I thought you said Joey was busy this weekend?" I ask. "Well he is free now." Brad smarts back.

"..okay then." I say. "So how's Tennessee?" "Just got here. So far all Katie has done is eat a jar of pickles with mustard." I laugh.

"That sounds interesting." Brad says. "So what kind of stuff are you taking to Joeys?" I ask. "Oh just some drinks and pizza." Brad says.

"Well I guess I should let you go then." I say. "I love you." "I love you too." He says and hangs up.

"I swear I can't ever talk to him anymore." I sigh. "You know what Jo, I don't know if it's the hormones talking or not, but forget about his ass for this weekend, and let's have a good fucking time!" Katie yells and gets up from the table.

"You're right. Let's change and go out and have some fun!" I say and we both go change our clothes.

•Brad's POV•

"Brad I think you should stop drinking, you've already had 9." Joey says and grabs the can from my hand.

"why the hell-?"
"Because you're drunk and you need to stop. I've seen you at your worst, and I don't want to see it again." Joey says and dumps it out.

"Well what kind of friend are you?"

"One that is looking out for his best friend!"
"Is that what you are?" I yell and grab my keys from the counter.

"No no no! You are NOT driving!" "Fucking watch me! I don't care if I die!" I yell on the top of my lungs and head for the door.

"Brad! Jesus Christ you are not fucking driving!" Joey yells and grabs me.

"Fuck you Joey!" I yell and punch him in the face and knock him down. I walk to my truck and speed off.

•Jo's POV•

"I really like this restaurant. Where did you hear of it?" I ask. "Chase used to take me here all the time when we first started dating"

I start fiddling with my hands.

"Jo what's wrong?" Katie asks concerned and grabs my hands.

"I don't know what's going on with Brad, but I don't know if I can do it much longer. We used to be so happy, now look at us. We don't even know what to say to each other when we talk on the phone. I just don't know."

"I'm here for whatever decision you want to make, but I want you to be happy and do what's in your best interest, no one else's." Katie smiles.

"Why's Joey calling me?" I ask confused.

I answer the phone.

"Hello?" "Jo, Brad and I were drinking and he had almost 10 beers, knocked me out after I argued with him about driving and I just got up and he isn't here and neither is his truck he went out driving and he's drunk Jo I don't know what to do or what's going on-"

"What do you mean he was drinking? He's been sober for 2 months!" I say. "Well he didn't want to be anymore. Jo I have to go find him."

"You better let me know what's going on." I say and hang up.

"We need to go back to the cabin. Brad went of driving drunk, Joey is going to find him." I sigh, tears coming to my eyes.

"I thought he was sober?" Katie asks.

"He was."

GUYS I FINALLY HAD SOME MOTIVATION I KNOW, CRAZY RIGHT?!?

Make sure to comment and vote! Thanks guys for sticking around this long!