chapter 1

"Wake up it's time to finish packing.We leave for the airport in 2 hours!" my mom called out to me. I honestly wasn't looking forward to moving and leaving my friends. I understand my dad got a way better job, but still I want to stay here in Beverly Hills California. I don't want to move to Princeton Indiana. I got up and started packing. After I finished packing all my clothes and things up I got in the shower. Once I got out of the shower it was 12:00 and we leave at 12:30. I brushed my teeth and put on some sweat pants and a sweat shirt since we were going on an airplane. I put my hair in a bun. "Come on sky!" my mom called out. "okay I'm coming." I yelled back out. As we were pulling out of my drive way I looked out the rear view mirror seeing my childhood house fade away. It took us about an hour to get to the airport. The whole ride to the airport was silent. I didn't feel like talking. I was upset. I got out of the car and walked to the waiting area, leaving behind my mom. I felt bad after I did that. "Mom, I'm sorry for the way I've been acting I will learn to cope with leaving my friends." I told her. "It's okay sweetie, I know how you feel." she said as she was hugging me. We waited for about 15 minutes before they called our flight. "Flight 236 is now boarding, flight 236 is now boarding!" the intercom called out. We walked to the plane and say in our seats. I put on my beats and leaned back and closed my eyes, trying to think about this moving thing. It took us 7 hours to get there. As we were getting off the plane we got in a taxi and told the person our new address. As we arrived I saw our new house. It's so big of course not as big as my old house but it's still big. "Oh my god mom it's so pretty!" I told her hugging her. "I know let's go inside!" she exclaimed. As we were walking around I could see that our furniture had already arrived. I went up to my bedroom and saw my new bedroom suit, it was amazing. I walked to the back of our house only to find a pool with a slide on it. "Oh my god!" I screamed. My mom ran out yelling "what is it what is it?" she said worried. "I love our new house!" I said as I ran up to her hugging her. "Me too babe!" she said.

hope you like it :)