chapter 4

I woke up the next morning and today is Friday. I got up and went to brush my teeth and get dressed. I put on my uniform then went to fix my hair. I just brushed it then straightened it and left it down. I looked over at my phone and noticed I had a text from Taylor.

Taylor- Hey babe, see ya later. 💕

me- okay 👌

Did he just call me babe.? I'm so shocked. I was also happy. I went down stairs and walked out. My mom was already at work. I started walking to the bus stop. I got to the bus stop and the bus got there right after me. I got on the bus and say next to Josie. "What's up" she asked. "Nothing!" I laughed. We reached the school. I got off the bus and saw Taylor with his group of friends with included Nash,Matt,and cameron. I also saw Angie holding Cameron's hand. I walked over to them and Taylor put his arm around my shoulders. "Hey babe" he said. "Hi I said with a confused but happy look on my face. "so are you two dating" Nash asked. "Nah man, not yet!" Taylor said smirking. I just laughed. "Okay come on Josie and sky let's get to class." Angie said. we got to class and I sat next to Taylor and Angie. I kept looking at Taylor who was looking at me. I started blushing. after class I went to my locker. Taylor was already there. He was standing there smiling. "Hey!" I said. "Hey so can we talk after school?" he asked smiling. "Uhh yea sure!" I said. After that the day pretty much went by. I started walking. "hey wait up!" I heard a voice calling me. I turned around only to see Taylor. "hey!"i said. "hey let's talk" he said.

cliffhanger!😏 vote !😘