Chapter 10

*Next day*n

Taylor and I broke up. He lied to me about hooking up with that girl. So now I lost him.

*ding*

Taylor- sky listen I love you please talk to me

Sky- bye!

He texted but I couldn't I just couldn't forgive him after this. It was too hard. He cheated on me and lied. I admit I do miss him a lot, but it's hard to even talk to him.

*ding dong* I heard the doorbell ring.

I looked out the window to see who it was and it was someone I didn't know.

"Hi I'm matthew!" he told me. "Hi are you new around here?" I asked. "Yes I actually just transferred and I live in this neighborhood." He told me. "Oh okay we'll I'm sky!" I said shaking his hand. "Nice to meet ya sky!" he said laughing. "Want to come in?" I asked. "Sure!" he said.

We walked in and sat on the couch.

"So what do you like to do for fun?" I asked. "I love to penny board!" he said. "Oh my god me too it's like my favorite thing to do!" I said laughing. "No way!" he joked. "You look so familiar it's crazy!" I said. "I make a lot of vines!" he said. "Your Matthew Espinosa?!" I asked him. "Yeaaa!" he said. "Dude I like love your vines no joke!" I said. "Thanks!" he laughed. "So you wanna go penny boarding?" I asked. "Yass girl!" he said jumping off the couch pulling me with him.

I went out to the back and grabbed my penny board. "Do you have yours with you?" I asked. "Yea it's right out here!" he said. We walked out and grabbed his penny boarding and started riding down the sidewalk. "So how old are you?" I asked. "17 what about you?" He asked. "17!" I laughed. "Oh my god!" I shouted. "What?" he asked confused. "That's my ex boyfriend Taylor!" I said tearing up. We stopped and sat down on the bench we were near. "I know him. We'll I've seen his vines he makes really cool vines!" Matt said. "Yea!" I said. "So what happened why did y'all break up?" Matt asked. "He cheated on me." I said looking down. "No one should ever cheat on a beautiful girl like you!" Matt said grabbing my hand. "Thanks!" I said blushing.

Just as I looked up Taylor was staring at me. I looked at him and looked down immediately. "Let's go!" I told Matt. "Okay!" he said. We got back on our penny boards and went back to my house. "Can I get your number?" he asked me. "Yea!" I gave him a sheet of paper with my number on it. "I'll text you tonight!" he said. "K!" I said. "Bye beautiful!" he told me. "Bye!" I blushed.

*2 hours later*

I got a text from Taylor.

Taylor- so I see you moved on fast. I thought you loved me sky!

Me- I haven't moved on. Your the one that cheated so don't go there with me.

Taylor- yes I was wrong and I'll be sorry till the day I die. Just forgive me please I love you so much.

Me- let me think this through.

Taylor- can I come over

Me- sure.

About 10 minutes later Taylor arrived we went up to my room and talked.

"I'm so sorry sky. I love you so so much. I know I lied and I just don't want to loose you your my happiness the only thing that makes me happy is you." he said starting to cry.

"Taylor I don't know how I can trust you. Yes I love you yes I forgive you but I just do-" I was cut off my his lips

Crashed against mine. I pulled away. "I love you sky!" He told me. "I love you too!" I told him. He kissed me again this time deepening the kiss. Our lips moved in sync. I just pulled away. "Taylor just please leave I'll talk to you later!" I said starting to tear up. "Sky please!" he begged. "Leave Taylor just please leave!" I sated crying.

He left. After I calmed down I looked at my phone and I saw a text from an unknown number.

Number- hey it's Matt.

Me- hey Matt what's up?

Matt- oh nothing. I was wondering do you wanna hang out tonight.

Me- yea sure. Where?

Matt- I was thinking my house

Me- okay I'll see you there. Be there in like 10 minutes.

I walked downstairs and I saw my mom. "Hey mom!" I said. "Hey!"she said. "We'll ill see you later I'm going to a friends house!" I told. "be safe!" She yelled as I was walking out the door.

I arrived at matts house.

"Hey!" he said hugging me. "Hey!" I said. "Let's go to my room!" he said. "Okay!" I said. We walked to his room and I sat in his bouncy chair and he sat on his bed. "Cool room!" I said. "Thanks!" he said. He walked to his other bouncy chair next to the one I'm sitting on and looked at me. I looked back. "Your really pretty!" he said. "Thanks!" I said blushing. "No I'm serious!" he said. "Thanks but I don't get that a lot!" I said. "We'll you should!" he said smiling. "Your so swe-" I was cut of by him kissing my lips. Once our lips parted I finished my sentence "so sweet!" I said smiling. he kissed me again. Me being crazy pulled away. "I can't do this right now I'm sorry!" I said. he just looked down. "Bye!" I said walking out. He grabbed my arm and spun me around to be face to face with him and pecked my lips. "I just had to do that!" he said smiling. I just smiled back.

Once I got home all I did was think about Matt. Do I like him. No I love Taylor I can't like Matt and love Taylor it just doesn't work.

*ding* I heard my phone breaking me from my thought.

Taylor- I love you.

Me- come over.

Taylor- ok.

He arrived in less than 10 minutes. It was 6 at night. "I love you ok!" I said to him. "I love you more!" he told me. I just ran up to him and jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his

Waist and kissed him. "I guess I'm forgiven" he laughed. "Maybe!" I said smirking. While he still carried me we walked up to my room. "Spend the night?" I asked. "Of course!" he said. We got under the covers and just cuddled until we fell asleep.

Hope you guys liked it. Vote? Please tell your friends about this story. I already have over 170 reads 😱 yay! Thanks so much. 😘😘