chapter 2

The next day it was my first day at school. I was really nervous. I thought I wouldn't be good enough or I wouldn't make any friends all this came rushing through my head."Do you need a ride to school?" my mom asked breaking me from my thoughts. "Umm no I'll walk,thanks though!" I told her. I got up started getting ready I out on my uniform and curled my hair and left it down. As I walked down stairs and and walked out side for something I felt how cold it was so I asked my mom "Will you take me it's so cold out side?" I asked her shivering. "Yes I will!" she said laughing. We got in the car and drove to the school. As we approached I got real nervous. "Okay hun see you later." she said hugging me."Okay!" I said nervously I didn't want to get out but I did. As I stepped out everyone started staring. I looked back to see if my mom was still here because if she was I would get back in the car. She wasn't. I started walking feeling really nervous. This girl came up to me. "Hey I'm angeleigh but everyone calls me Angie." She said shaking my hand. "Hi I'm sky." I told her smiling. "You must be new?" she asked. "Uhh yea." I told her nervously. "Well consider me your new bestie!" she said laughing. "Thanks!" I said laughing with her. "Come on and I'll take you to the office." she told me leading the way. "Okay!" I said smiling. When I got to the office and told the secretary everything she gave me a schedule. I met back up with Angie and showed her my schedule. "We have all the same classes together." she said smiling. "Yay!" I replied. We got to first period and I introduced myself to my teacher. This class is English. I say next to Angie and this really cute boy. I was nervous. The boy looked at me and said "Hey I'm Taylor." he said introducing himself. "Hey I'm sky!" I said smiling uncontrollable. "We should talk la-" he was interrupted by the teacher. "Taylor please be quiet and start working!" He looked down kind of embarresed. The bell rang and me and Angie walked to the lockers. Some boy was there waiting at angies locker. "Hey babe!" he told her kissing her cheek. "Hey!" she told him. "Sky this is my boyfriend cameron!" she said. "Hey" he said. "Hi." I told him. "I love you babe but I don't wanna be late. I'll call you!" Angie told cameron. "Love you too!" he said. "Wow he is a hunk" I said teasing her. "He's off limits!" she said laughing. After that the whole day pretty much flew by. When I was walking home I heard some one yelling my name. It was Taylor. "Hey sky" she said smiling. "Uhh hey!" i told him. "So whatcha doing later around 5?" he asked me. "Umm nothing." I told him smiling. "Wanna go penny boarding?" he asked. "yea that sounds cool!" I said smiling. "Okay can I have your number?" he asked. "Yea sure!" I gave him my number. "Cool I'll text you later!" he winked then left. i was so so happy.