chapter 15

I woke up and Taylor was gone. I looked on my phone and saw a message from Taylor.
(T=Taylor S=Sky)
T- hey went out with cam for a while see ya later. ;)
I got up and got dressed and walked outside, I saw something very disrupting something that broke my heart....
Taylor and Amber making out.
-----
Taylor saw me and immediately stopped. All I could do was stand there in shock no emotions showing but inside my heart was in 1million pieces.
"Sky wait it's not what it looks like."
"It's exactly what it looks like you two were just making out not to mention Amber has a boyfriend who is you're best friend." I say tearing up.
"I love you sky, that kiss meant nothing to me I promise, it was a out of the blue thing. we were just talking and we started kissing I'm really sor-"
"save it with you're dumb excuses if you loved me then why would you do this to me?" I said crying. "I love you more than life itself Sky you're literally my everything nothing can ever change that I love you please forgive me" he said tearing up.
All I did was walk off. I went back to the hotel room and layed on the bed crying. I heard the door being unlocked. I thought it would be Taylor but it wasn't it was Cam.
"Hey what's the matter?" he asks sitting next to me. "Amber and Taylor were just making out" I said crying even harder.
"what are you serious I thought she loved me" cam said getting tears in his eyes.
"yea same here I actually thought Taylor loved me" I said
"he does Sky you just have to talk to him about it" he said trying to comfort me.
"yea I guess you're right. you should talk to amber too you know" I said.
we hugged and he left. I waited about an hour later and Taylor came in.
"look sk him really sorry I didn't mean that kiss I love yo-" I cut him off by jumping on him and wrapping my legs around his waist and kissed him. "it's.okay" I said in between kisses.
"I love you" he said. "I love you too"