chapter 7

the next morning I got up and started getting ready for church. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on a long dress and some wedges. I went downstairs and my mom was already ready and she was making toast. "Goodmorning mom" I told her. "Morning sweetie!" she said smiling. "The toast is ready!" she exclaimed. "Yasss!" I said. We both ate our toast after that we left for church. once we got there I went to the nursery. That's where I stayed I worked to help the babies and stuff. "Hey mrs.tracy how was your morning?" I said greeting her. "thanks sky it was wonderful!" she said laughing. I went to the back and in the nursery I saw two babies where there already it was Makinzley(in real life my baby cousin) and Sam. I also saw a little girl her name was Macie. "hey Macie what you doing aren't you supposed to be in class" I said. "nope I'm staying with you!" she laughed. "okay!" I said hugging her. After church was over my family and me and my mom all met up at Olive Garden for lunch. "Mom can I invite Taylor and his parents to come eat with us?" I asked her. "yes of course!" she said smiling. I left the table and walked outside to call Taylor.

Taylor- hello

me-hey I have a question

Taylor- yea?

me- do you and your parents want to come to Olive Garden with us?

Taylor- yea we will be there in about 10 minutes

me- okay.

I went in and sat down. I told my mom to get a bigger table so we did. we waited for Taylor and his parents. about 10 minutes passed. "Hey!" he said. "Hey I'm glad your here." I said hugging him. "me too!" he sat next to me and we ordered our food. our food got there instantly. we all are and talked. "I have a really important question for you!" Taylor said. "yea?" I said.

cliff hanger !😏😘

comment how you like it. 👌