Chapter 5

I picked up the mic and signal the DJ (aka mark she told him to be the DJ)

(play song)

Hyuna- I left a n*gga on read 'cause I felt like it. Dress me down in that Raf, Saint Laurent jacket. Dapper, dapper, I look fine and my checks divine. No wonder, wonder why I do whatever I like. I do what I like, I do, I do. I do what I like, I do, I do. I do what I like, I do, I do. I do what I like, I do, I do..

Y/N- I think us bad bitches is a gift from God (gift from God). I think you broke hoes need to get a job (get a job). Now I'm a boss, I write my own name on the checks (Cardi)
Pussy so good, I say my own name during sex. I might smack a bitch 'cause I felt like it. Gucci shoes and a belt like it Said that Cardi is his favorite fragrance. I'm a rich bitch and I smell like it. I'm in a boss bitch mood, ay, these heels are Givenchy, hoe. These are some boss bitch shoes. If you ain't no boss bitch, move, ay. For the record, I set record record sales. I like n*ggas that been in and outta jail. They said by now that I'll be finished, hard to tell (I can tell). My little 15 minutes lasted long as hell, huh?

Hyuna- I left a n*gga on read 'cause I felt like it. Dress me down in that Raf, Saint Laurent jacket. Dapper, dapper, I look fine and my checks divine. No wonder, wonder why I do whatever I like. I do what I like, I do, I do. I do what I like, I do, I do. I do what I like, I do, I do. I do what I like, I do, I do..

Y/N- Look, broke hoes do what they can (can). Good girls do what they told (told). Bad bitches do what they want (they want). That's why a bitch is so cold. I'm a gangsta in a dress, I'm a bully in the bed. Only time that I'm a lady's when I lay these hoes to rest. The coupe is roofless, but I get top in it. I'm provocative, it's my prerogative
80K just to know what time is it. Cardi rockin' it, go buy stock in it. Spent what I want, ain't no limit. I say what I want, I ain't never been timid. Only real shit comes out my mouth and only real n*ggas go in it. Leave his texts on read, leave his balls on blue. Put it on airplane mode so none of those calls come through. Here's a word to my ladies. Don't you give these n*ggas none (give 'em none). If they can make you richer, they can make you cum.

Hyuna- I left a n*gga on read 'cause I felt like it. Dress me down in that Raf, Saint Laurent jacket. Dapper, dapper, I look fine and my checks divine. No wonder wonder why I do whatever I like. I do what I like, I do, I do. I do what I like, I do, I do. I do what I like, I do, I do. I do what I like, I do, I do..

End of song

Everyone was speechless,  hyuna and I just smirked and walked off the stage. "damn ladies,  y'all good" CL said and hugged us. My father walked up to us and pulled my arm to another room. I silently groaned. 'what does he want now?' "what the hell Y/N? It's supposed to be a nice friendly song!" he yelled at me as I rolled my eyes. "I'm not into that type of shit dad. Why can't you get it through your thick ass skull?" I defended myself.  Then Taehyung suddenly walked towards us out of no where. Probably Eve dropping. "hi sir,  hi Y/N. " I just bowed and so did my father.

Taehyungs p.o.v

I just got out of the bathroom. As I was walking back to the bar I heard someone yell. I walked towards the person and saw Y/N with her father. "Hi sir, hi Y/N" I said while bowing slightly. They both bowed. "How are you liking the party so far" Mr L/N asked. "So far so good." I smiled. He smiled back "well then, I'll leave you two be." He said and walked back to the party. I looked at Y/N and she just sighed. "You okay hun?" I smirked. She rolled her eyes and looked at me. "Listen here, just because we're getting force to be married. Doesn't mean I'll ever catch feelings for you. I only pay attention to my work and school. Got that?" She said in anger, I still had a smirk on my face. I grabbed her chin to make her look at me. "Listen hun, you will be mine. I'll make you mine.." I whispered on her ear.

Y/N p.o.v

'This guy is getting on my fucking nerve' I thought to myself. I had to say something. "Yah..As if..you perverted ugly ass." I hissed. "Fiesty..I like it..wonder how you're like in bed like that.." He whispered. "Y/N!!" I heard CL yell for me. I quickly pushed his hand away and was just standing next to him. "Yes?" I asked  calmly. "Oh..sorry, i didn't mean to disrupt you guys." She said. "Its oka-" I felt a hand on my ass.. He is so dead. " hey, I'll just meet you at the bar." I smiled towards her.

"Okay" she said and walked to the bar. As soon as she walked away I smacked his hand off my ass. "Who do you think you are?" I asked in anger. All he did was smirk. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bar as I said to CL.. "hey babes." I said as I hugged CL and Hyuna. They already started to drink without me and I frowned. "Yah, you're supposed to wait for me." I just chuckled and they laughed. "Can I have a shot of fireball" I asked the bartender and he noted. "Starting off rough I see" Hyuna said as she drank her whiskey. I just shrugged then he gave me my shot.

Hello my beautiful people, I know. Not a good chapter, but please comment to see what you guys want to happen or leave your oppions. I want this to be a good book but I feel like it's getting worse. I promise to make these books better. But I love you all. See you guys next time :):