Chapter 14

The girls and I were in my father's office waiting for what he has to say. He called me this morning saying it was something important, he isn't on his office right at the moment.

As the girls and me were talking we heard the door to his office open, hearing footsteps coming from behind us. We looked behind us and it was my father.

"Ladies.." he nod his head, "sir" he all bowed. He sat down at his desk, with a few papers and documents. "Please, sit." He gesture. They sat as I stood since there wasn't enough chairs.

"You're all probably wondering why I called you down here.." he looked at us as we nod. He sighed, "you guys have been hiding for about 2 years, with nothing to do. You're the most dangerous gang out there and we need help your help.." I smirked.

"Finally, something interesting." Cl said as smirked. "bloodymoon... You need to take down Seventeen. Their trying to take down other gangs. And they have success with it."

"So how are we suppose to take them down sir?" Hyuna leaned in. My father leaned back in his chair and his hands claps together, "seduce the leader, take him in. They're useless without him, they have no brains and fighting skills without his help."

"Who is the leader?" I tilted my head. "Choi Seuncheol," I sighed. " The new kid in our school. "He likes to go to the club for the strippers, one of you need to try and make him think you're a stripper and take him into a Private room."

We all nodded, "when do we start?" He cracked his head, "tonight, be ready. I'll have a limo pick you up. Dress fancy and rich, he likes those type of women."

After the discussion we all head to my house and decided who should only what role. Taehyung was out doing a mission with his gang, I left him a text for what I'll be doing tonight.

I was the one seducing him, Cl will be my partner in the private room while Hyuna is the one putting poison in his drink. We all got ready, I chose my outfit and looked in the mirror:

 We all got ready, I chose my outfit and looked in the mirror:

"Game time," we all smirked. We all got intovthe limo and drove to the club. "Y'all remember what to do?" I looked at them both. "Yes, I'll be the one putting poison in his drink while Cl is your partner in the private room." Hyuna said as she was on her phone. I nodded.

After about 20 minutes we finally arrived at the club. We were here before him since we haven't seen his car just yet. So before he could get here, we got inside and got into our places.

After about 5 minutes he finally came in and took a seat and a single chair. I walked over to him, "hey babyboy, what is a sexy guy like you doing here at this type of place"

"I come here to get drunk and be touched." He smirked, I sat on his lap grinding. "You have such an innocent face, you don't seem to be into this type of stuff when you look like that."

I gave him a lap dance, more like a whole performance so I can lure him into my trap. I didn't like it since he was touchy, but at least I'm getting money..

I finally got up and turned to look at him, "why don't we go somewhere more private hm?" I smirked and took his hand. We head to a private room where Cl has been waiting.

"Damn, now there's two of you?" He looked at us from head to toe. We both just giggled, all part of the act. "Let me go order something, then I'll have them come here to give it to me."

He walked out of the room to go to the bar. I rolled my eyes, "he's so touchy, I swear to god, I had to stop myself from kicking his ass" CL laughed.

"Well, Hyuna put the poison in his drink now he's on his way back." I nodded. CL and I started to touch eachother. We're use to it since we've been done it before.

"Two sexy babes, touching eachother.. now if that isn't hot then I guess they miss out." He sat on the bed, we both crawled up to him and touched him.

Right before things go to far, Hyuna came in and say his drink down. He sat up and drank. We all smirked, "agh! That wa- damn.. why am I dizzy? What the hell?" He fell off the bed, "You really don't know me?? The gang of Bloodymoon?" His looked at us as he saw a ghost.

"F-fuck yo-" he started to cough up blood. I got annoyed of him, "just die already" I took my gun out and shit him in his heart.

"Let's go home, I'm tired." We all head back home, I opened the door. I groaned loudly, "how was your mission babygirl?" I looked up and saw Taehyung leaning against the wall.

"It was so boring.. he was so touchy and shit, he's also dumb since he doesn't remember my sexy ass face." I winked, he just laughed.

"You allowed him to touch you?" I sighed, "well what other way am I suppose to make him fall into our trap?" I looked at him, he had a cold expression... Shit.. I forgot..

"Kitten.." he slowly walked to me, "you know how I am with people touching what's mine.. you should know how I get.." he lifted my chin up, making me look at him.

"Babyyy, not tonight pleaseee. I'm so tired." I practically whined out. He chuckled by my action, "let's eat first then go to bed, ok?" I nodded and he kissed my head.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, "jump" he said, I did what has been told. He was now carrying me to our kitchen, we made food together and talked.

It's nice having company, especially with my fiance.. I laughed as he was acting like a alien. We got up and cleaned the kitchen.

We head to our room to take a shower and go to bed. After the shower, we got dressed and lay in bed as we cuddle. We had the TV on falling asleep in eachother arms...

I love this man...

---------------
Y'all, I wrote in 18 minutes. In my class, I had free time and I had to quickly type. But enjoy!!