Chapter 18

It was only a few days away... The day I get married to him.. I smiled softly at the thought, I was such a tough person but once we got closer.. I became soft..

I don't mind it, but if anyone knows that we're both soft, we could be taken down easily.. we can't be distracted.. but once we get married, we'll be big.. famous.. everyone is scared of us.. or will be.. I don't mind that.. fear makes us stronger.....

"Slow down!!" I was panting heavily.. "it's so tight!" I almost screamed as I couldn't breathe.. "Well, honey.. maybe if you stop complaining it wouldn't be that hard" my mom was pulling on the dress..

We're currently trying on dresses for the wedding.. y'all dirty minded.. "not this dress, it's not my size mom so stop trying to make it fit" I exhaled heavily, catching my breath. Mrs. Kim was laughing at us the whole time.

"Eomma! It's not nice to laugh at people who are going through pain" I whined and pouted. "Ahaha, I'm sorry sweetie. But hey, think about your husband in a nice, handsome, sexy suit, just for you" she wiggled her eyebrows.

The thought of that.. God, he'll be so handsome I won't even need to explain it.. "ok ok, but let's try different dresses." We all nodded.

After what felt like forever, we found the perfect dress. My mom and Mrs. Kim cried, while I was smiling like an idiot. It's perfect..

Taehyung P.O.V

Right now I'm with My father and Y/N father trying suits for the wedding, it didn't take long. But the thought of my fiance in a wedding dress.. walking down the Aisle... She's going to be so beautiful... I'm smiling like maniac that just murdered someone like it was nothing...

Finally... After a long time... I can finally marry her... People don't know this but I've actually known her for a very long time... Since birth.. our parents have been best friends before we both were born.. Y/N and I have been best friends when we were little.. we made a promise to get married in the future.. here we are, finally making that promise happen..

But.. she doesn't remember me.. The driver that was driving her over to my place got into a car accident.. she lost her memories about me and what happened that day... I'm planning to tell her, just haven't found the timing yet..

Y/N P.O.V

A

s we walked around the mall, I heard a few people fan girling.. hmm... I wonder what's that all ab- my thoughts has been cut off as someone backed hugged me.. I know that scent from anywhere. "Kim Taehyung... My soon to be husband, can I help you?" I was smiling like a kid who just got their favorite candy.

He nuzzled the crook of my neck, "hmm, you see Kim Y/N. I just want to hold my soon to be wife close to me.." he kissed my head then he turned me around.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggle Into his chest. "What would you like to do oppa?" I looked up at him as he smiled softly. "Why don't we go to that Rose Garden, where there's a bunch of flowers and water fountains. Hmm?"

I thought about it for a while. "Sounds good to me" I smiled at him and gave him a soft kiss. We first went home to get ready then head out.

"Oppa.." he hummed in response. "are you nervous?" He looked at me while holding my hand, "about getting married? At first I was.. but then i realised I'm getting married to the most beautiful, badass, girl out there in the world... Not caring about my imperfections, and loving me for who I am.."

I smiled widely at him, "and I'll never stop loving you. I love you for who you are.." I kisses his cheek as he showed me his boxy smile. The smile that makes me smile.

20 minutes later..

We made it to the rose garden, we stepped out of the car and walked around where there was beautiful flowers that were bloom, bright and elegant.

"Princess," I hummed in response as I was admiring the beautiful garden on display on the field. "I know we haven't properly got engaged but I want to restart.." I looked at him surprised as he got down on one knee..

"Y/F/N... Will you do the honors of being my wife for the rest of my life, carrying my kids, through the ups and downs.. will you marry me..?" I had tears in my eyes.

I nodded my head repeatedly giving him an answer.. "yes.. yes of course!" He placed a beautiful ring on my finger, he got up and hugged me tightly..

I kissed him passionately... "I love you.. Kim Taehyung."

-------------

Hello my fellow readers!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Please go and read my other book, I will work harder on my stories as the school year is coming to an end! I love you all 💜💜