Chapter 12

After school, we all went home to get ready for a party for some random person in school who invited us. We couldn't deny his offer because it's a party, and knowing all of us. We can't resist it... We always make it fun.

Cl:

Hyuna:

Hyuna:

Me:

"You really going to wear tennis shoes with that?" CL looked at me with a disgusted look

"You really going to wear tennis shoes with that?" CL looked at me with a disgusted look. "I can wear what I want when I want. If you have an issue, then deal with it hunny boo-boo." I put on my earrings as I looked through the mirror at her. She rolled her eyes, "alright I'm done. The boys are already waiting for us" Hyuna said. I grabbed my car keys, "well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" We all walked to my car. "Ready for the good times we use to have in this beauty?" I smirked as I rev the car. The girls smirked, "as always."

I was on the highway, blasting music with the girls. Flashing blue and red lights chased us, "it's all fun in games" I smirked. Ahh, I left that part out. The girls and I always love to speed, especially on the highway if we're together.. I was speeding, passing other cars on the process. It's like tag.. but it'll go on and on until we can lose them.. I got off on a exit swerving to lose them. "We lost em.. they suck ass, I wanted to play more!" CL whined. We laughed, "we have a party to go to." I smiled. We finally arrived, I saw the boys waiting. Taehyung looked like he was impatient, I got out of the car and walked up to him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What took so long? We waiting an hour." He slightly yelled. I smirked, I like this side.. it's hot.. "ahh sorry, we were busy playing a game of tag.." I smirked and looked back at the girls who were also smirking. I chuckled, "ahh, let's just go in!" He grabbed my hand and we all head inside:

The music was blasting shaking the whole place. Everyone was either dancing, drinking, or flirting. "So what do you all want to do!?" Mark yelled over the music. "We should all get a drink then dance!!" We all agreed and head towards the bar to get a few drinks so we can loosen up and dance. "Babe, dont get drunk ok? I dont want boys all over you," Taehyung wrapped his arms around my waist. "It'll take me a while to get drunk, don't worry." I keep drinking from the beer bottle. We were all having a good time, making jokes, playing some games, laughing all fun stuff. After awhile everyone got drunk, I was tipsy and Taehyung was the only Sober one so he can watch over me. We all decided to go on the dance floor. CL and Hyuna were dancing with the other guys while me and Taehyung were dancing. His hands on my waist as I swayed my hips along with the song. (Song that's above) Some guys couldn't help but come up to me and have their hands on me but Taehyung slapped their hands away before anything.

I just giggled at him since he was being a little child that doesn't anyone else to touch his candy. He looked at me with a serious face and his grip on my hips tightened, I whimpered. He smirked and leaned in to whisper, "babygirl, I'm only watching over what's mine. You can laugh at me all you want, but if it continues do know I'll fuck the shit out of you.." I closed my eyes and moaned quietly as it sounds fun to get fucked.. moved backwards and smirked again.... Damn, how can he be so fucking hot and yet adorable at the same time. I turned around so my ass was up against him as I swayed my hips against him. He moaned and leaned his head back, no one can hear us over the loud music and people talking loudly. I smirked, I stepped away only to tease him and walked up to some random guy and started to dance with him. Having my arms around his neck and us grinding against each other. Taehyung was furious.. let me tell you, once that man is pissed off. Holy fucking God, it's so hot. To even say, it's a turn on. Taehyung walked up to me and pulled me away from the guy and threw me over his shoulder carrying me to everyone else who were on a couch by the bar. He tossed me on there and hovered over me. "kitten, don't be messing with me. You know damn well what I can do to you and that innocent drunk man who had his disgusting ass hands all over you.." I just giggled, I'm tipsy so what do you expect me to do? Of course I'm going to be giggly. Not my fault I can't take people seriously when I'm tipsy. I stopped giggling once Taehyung pinned my hands above my head and his cold hands roaming my body. I whined since he's cold.

"What kitten? Oh you don't like this?? You don't like the cold??" He placed his cold hands on my stomach where I squeaked since his hands were so cold, "ohhh my poor babygirl doesn't like it, well kitten. If you didn't run away and go into another man arms you wouldn't be suffering with this." He kept moving his hand all over my body as I squirmed trying to get out of his grip. His grip tightened and I gasped slightly. I tried to think of a plan, I smirked. I started to kiss his neck, leaving hickeys all over his neck. He loosened his grip, I took my chance to flip us over so I'm straddling him this time and had his hands on my hips. "Look who got his guard down. Daddy, you don't know who your messing with. You're talking to one of the most Powerful Mafia out there who took down so many other gangs having no mercy and killing them without an instinct. You can try to up one me all you want but you'll end up under me with a gun to your head.." I smiled sweetly as if it didn't mean anything. He smirked at me, and made me grind on him. I bit my lip and looked at him with lust, "you sir play with no fairness" I tilted my head. He took the chance to sit up and attack my neck leaving with kisses and hickeys all over my neck and bare chest. I moaned from the pleasure and bit my bottom lip. He's enjoying this as much as I am... How can he be so dominant, he acts like a smol innocent bean around everyone. But once we're alone or everyone is either drunk to not even care or busy, he's so dominant.... Not that I mind, it's suites him really well. I like this side, he squeezed my ass and bit my earlobe softly. I moaned softly, "that's all you get babygirl. You deserve it after what you did." He got up making me fall on the couch again.

I poured, "I wanted more.." I whispered to myself. Fuck!! Why is he an addiction to me!!?? He walked off into the bathroom and I just sit there dumbfounded. Why am I marrying this man again?? Oh yeah, cuz my parents arrange it. But me, that's because he's the most attractive ass man I've ever seen and his personality is amazing..

------------------------
Hello my fellow creamers!! We're almost at 1,000 people reading this book. Thank you guys so much for reading it!! I really appreciate it. But please go show some love to my other book. I know I promised to write when I was free, but lately idk why I've been really depressed. I'm barely on my phone and I'm always busy with school. I broke that promise, but I'll try my best go write in my free time. Thank you guys so much, love you all!! Have a good night or day!!