3

As I walk back home. My old home. My home that stayed forever. The Lew house. (Eh.. Salvatore house sounds better.. anyways) as I walk home, I think about today. Why did I tell her that. It wasn't even the truth.

That guy, that fell in love with a woman who didn't love her back, that was me. But I wasn't caught in the crossfire. She was...

Her name, was Katharine. (Sorry I really like the name). I would start to describe her. But that's the problem. She looked the exact same as kaycee. No difference. All I know now, is that she is not the same. Kaycee is nice, loving and caring. On the other hand, Katharine is mean and selfish. But I did love her... (Or So he thought..)

I enter my home and put my bag down. "Bro. Why didn't you just run instead of wasting your energy taking so long to walk?!" Josh asks as I walk into the kitchen. "I was thinking" I said bluntly and got a blood bag out of the fridge.

"About what?" Kenneth asks and I roll my eyes. I sip some blood and rest my elbows on the kitchen bench and sigh deeply. "Katharine" I say and they look at me confused. "Why you thinking about Katharine?" I hear someone say and we all turn around.

Then he walks out of the shadows and looks at me. "You haven't talked about her in years.. decades. Nearly a century." He says and I smile. "Julian" I say and walk over to him. I give him a hug and Kenneth and josh just stare. "Who's this guy?" Josh asks and I chuckle.

"This is my oldest friend. Julian" I say and they nod. "Don't try anything, his got 400 years on ya." I say and they widen their eyes. "Who's older?" Kenneth asks and Julian chuckles. "This guy has a century on me" he says and they nod.

"So.. why were you talking about Katharine?" Julian asks and I sigh. "Kaycee.. a girl at school." I say and they all look at me confused. "What does that girl have to do with Katharine?" Julian asks walking to the kitchen stools and sitting down.

I sigh and lean my back against the wall. I go to one of my small locked drawers in the living room and unlock it. I get a picture out and come back. I place it on the table and Kenneth and josh look at me weirdly.

"Why do you have a picture of that girl you were gonna feed on this morning?" Josh asks and I look at Julian. He widens his eyes and look at me. "Wait.. your saying.. that.." he says pointing at the picture, and I nod my head. "Bro.." Julian says and stands up and starts walking around the table.

"Can you please explain?" Kenneth asks and I sigh. Before I could say anything Julian cuts me off. "Boys boys boys, that's not the girl... that's Katharine" he says and they looked shocked.

"What the.. that looks exactly like the girl at school.." josh says and I nod my head. "Wait, who is Katharine? How did you know her and stuff?" They ask and I sigh.

"Boys.. she was the epic love of Sean's past. The epic love throughout 1847 to 48. Oh how you loved that woman.." he says and sighs.

"But what happened?" Kenneth asks. "She faked. Didn't love me back. So.. I ran and tried to think. She followed, then got caught in a crossfire from the war" I say and they nod.

"Bro I'm sorry" josh says and Kenneth nods along. "It's fine. She was selfish and made me live a lie. So don't worry about it" i say.

Time skip

The boys and I are just walking along the streets of LA. Don't looking to feed but just to get our minds off things. Then I bump into a girl and she falls but Kenneth catches her. "Be careful" Kenneth says and gets her up right. "Oh I'm sorry. Just weird things are happening." The Asian girl says and looks around scared.

"Hey, you go to my school right? "Justdealwiththisshittyname"?" I ask and she nods. "My names bailey" she says and we nod. "What's wrong. You look scared?" I ask as she looks around then looks at me. "No.. um just weird stuff are happening.." she says.

I was looking at her and she looks pretty cold. Especially wearing an off shoulder top. Kenneth puts his hand on her shoulder to see if she was alright but she goes into a trance for a second and then backs away from Kenneth. "Ken.. you don't think.." I say slowly. He stays silent. Then josh interrupts. "Yep. I think. Very very much. Can we leave now." Josh says quickly and I sigh.

"You guys know I'm right here." She says and we look at her. Then in a second a man appears behind her and tilts her head to the side. "Hm.. why can't you be compelled.." the man says looking at Baileys neck in satisfaction.

"Get off her" Kenneth says bluntly and the man looks at us. "Oh boy, you don't know what your up against here. See, I'm a vampire" he says and the 3 of us burst out laughing. "What, don't believe me?" He says and Kenneth shakes his head. "Oh, trust me we do. But the thing is.. we are too." He says and uses his vamp speed and pushes the man off of bailey and pinning him onto the ground.

Then the next thing we see is the man pinning him against the wall. "Well you see here! I'm 436!" He shouts and starts laughing. I grab him and pin him against the wall setting ken free from his grasp. "Well I'm 684 hoe" and snap his neck. He drops to the floor and I walk away. "Well that guy was a pain in my ass" I say and they laugh.

Then I look at bailey and she's walking back slowly. "Oh wait! Don't be scared we won't hurt you" I say and she shakes her head. "Your one of kaycees friends right?" I ask her and everyone looks at me. She nods slowly and I smile back. "Well trust me, I'll never do that to her." I say and she stops and looks at me.

"Your sean?" She asks and I chuckle. "Yea, how did you know?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "Well kaycee talks about you all the tim-.. I probably shouldn't be saying this" she says and awkwardly stands there.

"Is anyone forgetting she can't be compelled? Or is it just me?" Josh asks and I nod. "Yea, just realised that too. So why are you? Werewolf? Witch?" I ask and she looks at me when I say witch. "W-witch?" She says and I walk to her.

"Where's your family from?" I ask and she thinks. "Well my grandma is always going on about how we are Salem witches but I always thought she was just going crazy" she says and I chuckle. "See! Nothing to be scared about." I say and they look at me.

"Sean! She's a Salem witch!" Josh shouts and I shrug. "So, the only Salem witches we should be afraid of are the Sok witches from Salem." I say and bailey widens their eyes.

"If you could um.. have the chance to kill one.. like a Sok witch.. would you?" She asks and we all chuckle. "Bro! Yes! If we don't then they'll kill us." Josh says and Kenneth stays silent and looks at bailey.

She slowly backs away and then starts running. We look at each other and Kenneth runs after her.

Kenneth POV

"Hey hey. Slow down. You can't outrun us" I say and she looks terrified. "Hey what's wrong." I ask and she looks at me in a "are you kidding me?" Expression and backs away. "So I shouldn't try and run when 3 vampires want to kill me?" She says out of breath and I chuckle. "Why would we want to kill you?" I ask and she sighs. "My names bailey.."

"Bailey Sok"

Longggg chapterrrrrzzzzz. Comment suggestions and stuff.. this story might take a while cuz I'm writing then posting after a chapter. Not writing the story then posting chapter by chapter like one of my other ones so yea..