7

Kaycees POV.

"Wait What now?" Julian says and it looks like Sean just saw a ghosts. Or are ghosts real? Omg this is confusing. "D-doppelgänger? Me?" He says and she nods.

"That's why you guys are so drawn together" she says and I look down and feel my cheeks heat up. "Oh my.. just admit it already. Someone or something made you like this for a reason. I just need to know why" she says and I look at Sean and back to bailey.

"Your a witch?" I say trying to get caught up on things. She nods slowly and I sigh. "This is too complicated." I say walking back and forth. "I'll help you" Sean says and grips his hands on my wrist. "No" I say and snatch my hand off his grasp and he looks down.

"I- I need some time" I say and start walking. "Kaycee! Where are you even going!" Sean shouts and I keep walking. "Home." I shout and keep walking. "But isn't that too far away? Let m-."

But he stops talking once I stop and turn around. "It's fine! Not even far! Just, please I need some time" I shout and he nods. He looks down and looks back at me. It takes all my strength to turn back around and keep walking.

Until I'm home

Time skip.

As I lay in bed, I stare at the ceiling. Parents on business trip. Sister in college. Brother in Canada. I'm all alone. I feel a tear roll down my face as I think about everything.

Just. Just as I feel like I'm liking him a lot, I find out it's not even my choice! That. That I don't even have a choice in love. Do I even really love him?

I question myself so many things and fall asleep in the process. Tear stains and a blocked nose from crying. I can't handle this.

As soon as I feel like I'm gonna be dead asleep I hear a bang on the front door of the house. I shoot up and breathe heavily. "Ok calm down, dad probably heard it and he would go check" I whisper to myself then suddenly grow even more scared.

"Shit, I'm home alone" I say and fall back into my bed. I hear the bag again and run up and lock my door. I hear more and I get even more scared. It stops and I can finally hear my heart beat. Beating 200 times per second.

Then I see a shadow on my window and I look around. I see a bat and grab it. I put it up in the air as the window opens. The person comes in and I swing my bat and hit them. Nothing happens. They don't even move. I move back and close my eyes.

"Kaycee. C'mon hurry" I hear an all too farmiliar voice say and I open my eyes. "Sean?!" I whisper yell and he puts his hands on my mouth. He looks around the room and he looks like I'm his trying to hear something.

He eyes widen and I can't even say anything before next thing I know, I'm on his shoulders and we're in my back yard. "Be quiet ok" he whispers in my ear putting me down on the floor. I do nothing and he looks at me. He looks around and looks at the time on his phone.

"Do you trust me" he whispers and I hesitate, but I nod. I see him creak a smile but then quickly wrap his hands on my waist and pick me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he hold me up.

"Don't let go" he says and I smile. "I promise" I say and I suddenly see the floor go further away from me as I feel him jump. I close my eyes and the next thing I know we're on the street. "Ok, now hold on. I'm gonna run" he says and I shake my head. Even tho he might not see it, I think he understands as I hold him tighter.

I squeeze my eyes shut as a feel heals of wind rushing past me. I'm pretty sure Sean's heartbeat and breath is the only calm thing out of this whole situation.

Then he stops and I open my eyes. "We're hear" he says and I loosen my grip on him. He puts me down and I take a breath. "W-Why are we here? What happened at my house?" I ask and he scratches the back of his head.

"Um.. well. I followed you home, because I was you know.. worried. So I waited outside in your backyard." I say and she giggles and nods. "Well and once u heard your heartbeat slow down, I heard a loud bang heard your heart beat." I add and she looks focused and I look around.

"Just come inside and I'll tell you the rest" I say and she nods slowly. We walk inside and we walk to my room. I sit on the bed and she sits next to me. "Continue" She says and I nod.

"Long story short, I came and to check on you then heard some people outside your house saying stuff so I brought you here.." I say and she looks at me.

"What is the person was just my parents or something?" She asks and I shake my head. "I don't think your parents would say something like "Katharine came in here. You can kill her but you have to pay me" and more stuff about finding you" I say and she widens her eyes.

"Yea.. Katharine is not really the person you would want to mess with." I tell her and she looks at me with a "oh really? Your telling me that" and I chuckle. "Yea.. But I have to confess something" I say and she looks at me.

"The play. That was about me and Katharine..." I say and I bet if she had water in her mouth she would have spat it all over me. "W-What?!" She says and I sigh. "Yea.. we just got a really bad year.." I say and she's gives me a sarcastic look.

"But if she was caught in the crossfire.." she says and I shake my head. "No. She wasn't. I was" I say and she looks at me. "At the time, I was a vampire, so I lived but there's something about the war you didn't know." I say and she looks at me so I could continue.

"It was a war, against man kind and vampires" I say and she widens her eyes. "So I got shot, with a wooden bullet. And someone saved me, but I still to this day not know who it was" I say and she looks in my eyes.

"If you want to change partners or not talk to me that-." But I get cut off by her wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I think I'll stick with you"

Well this is such a bad story. Bye