Chapter 33 : A Thousand Things

It wasn't easy

It wasn't easy. It definitely wasn't.

It's not easy to be a girlfriend and an intern at the same time. Bite me but my boyfriend was making it even more difficult.

I am his girlfriend, sure. I know it. He knows it. Family and our friends know it but the outside world didn't.

The media sure had it's suspicion that we were in a relationship but we never gave any statement. We even kept the PDA to the lowest because we wanted it private. Rumors were out, with pictures and talks on the internet and even the news. I just might have underestimated Stellan's popularity.

We did go to the racing ring and had our occasional walks but we never gave off any proof of the things brewing between us.

Stellan wished it to be that way.

Not that I was complaining. We just didn't wish for something as new as this to already be a face of something. It would be blown out of proportion and he knew I would hate attention. Being in the limelight has its own disadvantages.

As much as I knew that our relationship was new and fragile, I knew it could go through the blows of media. I would probably get hate because I was totally stealing away the dreams of so many people. Stellan laughed when I told him that.

He thought that it would affect me. He was wrong though.

I have hated myself for far too long. I have forgotten what others hate feels like.

He was worried about my safety, blabbering how I should get a bodyguard. I straight away rejected the idea. Having someone follow you constantly is kind of annoying and I knew I could protect myself.

So for now, the relationship was out of the public eye.

Didn't mean Stellan wasn't having his sweet time teasing me!

When we aren't at the office, we sure as hell enjoy kissing. Our kisses aren't PG-13 but they are kisses nevertheless.

But I had one strict rule. While in office, I was merely an intern.

That though did not pull back Stellan from sending me winks or just pecking me out of the blue. He did that when no one was looking. I literally had to send him glares but he would just send a smirk my way. And he already knew it was a weakness of mine. I could literally do nothing when it came to his eyes or his smirk or his kiss or him as a whole.

This one time he pulled me into a corner to give me a long lasting kiss. I would be lying if I said I did not participate. Hell but his disheveled hair was all my work. I loved kissing him. Very much actually! He was making it incredibly hard for me to keep up that singe rule.

And with the look in his eyes right now, I knew he is up to something. That knowing glint in his eyes told me I had something coming and I had no idea how I would brace it.

We all were in the same room, discussing something. Something because I could definitely not make out what Ms. Kelly was saying. I was almost zeroed on Stellan. He was so bad for my health.