Chapter Four

Victoria's pov

       "should we wake them up" I heard Zion say. "I don't know, take a picture." Austin added. "There I got it." they all laughed and I woke up. "Hmm...what happened." I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I looked over at Brandon, he was still sleeping. I looked over at the other boys, they were all laughing. I got up and stretched. I walked to the bathroom and did all of my necessities. After that I walked to my suit case and got a pair of shorts. I put those on and walk up to Brandon. I got a pillow and then I threw it at him. He groaned and rolled to his side. "BRANDON WAKE UP" I yawned then sat on the bed.

                              "Morning." He smiled and got up. "So I guess that we are going to the area today and rehearse, damn it, that means that im gonna have to go first." I groaned. "your gonna do great, dont worry." He laughed then walked to the mirror. "So, I have another question but dont worry this is just a simple one." I looked at him. " Do you know how to dance?" I laughed.

                            "what type of music are we talkin' about here?" He turned to me. "Like some Bachata, salsa, and other types." A huge smile grew on my face when he said Bachata. " I know how to dance, in fact I was on a dance team." He smiled and then walked into the bathroom.

                                                                    *1 hour later*

  "We are gonna be preforming here?" I was wowed. When I talked or someone else did an echo could be heard. "Okay so Victoria." I looked at Nick as he called me. "yeah?" I replied.

                               "So, you as the opening guest, you have the honors of going first." He smiled and looked around. The rest of the guys were talking about the show. What songs they would dance and everything. " What songs were you planning on singing?" Austin walked up to nick. " I wanted to do a song with the guitar, so I was thinking on doing 'Do I wanna know' by Arctic monkeys, after that I would wanna use the piano, with that I was gonna do a XXXTENTACION song." I looked at the stage. The crew was setting up. I started getting a little nervous.

                         "perfect and your gonna have to dance with us,well next concert." I gave Nick a confused look. "What do you mean? I don't know any of your guy's choreography" Nick looked at Austin and nodded. "Well earlier, Brandon told us that you knew how to dance Bachata."

                        "Yeah, and?" I gave him another confused look."While we sing a song called 'solita' we wanted you to come out and dance with us." He looked at me then gave me a small smile. "Yeah, I'll do it!" I smiled and they both cheered. "YA HEAR THAT BOYS! SHE'S GONNA DANCE WITH US." Nick announced. Brandon came up to us. "Really?" I nodded.

            "Where are Zion and Edwin at?" I asked looking around. "They were playing droppies backstage." We all laughed and walk to backstage. As we got there, we saw Zion pinned down to the floor. "He got me." He sighed and Edwin laughed. "I warned you, I told you not to call me tiny" He whined and got up. Zion followed and also got up. "The stage is ready." A man called out from the stage. I opened my guitar case and got my guitar. "ya ready?" Brandon put his arm around me. " Ready as Ill ever be." I took a deep breath and walked to the stage. A man walked up to me and plus in a cable to my guitar. I play a chord and floor shook a little. I got my guitar pick out of my pocket and started playing.  As I played the chords I sang.

                         "Have you got color in your cheeks'

      Do you ever get the feeling that you can't shift the tide,