Chapter six

Victoria's pov
It's the day of the show and I'm just a mess. The boys keep on telling me it's gonna be okay, that I did good yesterday so I'm gonna do good today. I looked down and saw all the fans screaming and cheering. We all picked up a microphone. "First show on the tour... are you ready L.A." Brandon practically yelled cause the fans were too loud. "We are so ready!" Edwin said and I looked down as I waved. After all of that we walked inside the area and started getting ready. I wore a red shirt with black overalls and checkered red vans. As the time passed my nerves got the best of me. I walked back and forth in my dressing room. I heard a knock. "Come on." I sighed. "Hey!" Brandon waved and sat down.
"Your nervous aren't you." I nodded then looked down. "Hey, look at me." I looked up and he got up. "Your gonna do amazing, everyone's gonna love, trust me." I sighed again and nodded. "Thank you." I gave him a small smile. I hugged him and he hugged back.
"Awee look their having a moment." Edwin said.
"Alright, Q and A then meet and greet, you guys ready." Nick added. We both nodded.
*at the Q and A*
"The girl in the back with the black shirt" Austin pointed. She smiled and got up.
"Hi, my name is Ariana and I was wondering if any of you think Victoria's is cute." She smiled then looked at me. I looked at the boys and gave them a grin. "So, whatcha think." I asked them laughed. "I mean your not cute, your hella hot." Zion said and the rest of the guys agreed. "Well I think someone here thinks your sexy." Austin hit Brandon's shoulder and Brandon laughed. The girls awed and laughed.
"You." Nick pointed at someone in the front.
"What are you guys most excited about going tour." I looked at the guys. "I mean really meeting fans and touring with them." Brandon looked at all of us then smiled at me. "Okay so this is a question for Victoria." I looked at the fan standing up.
"Who out of the group do you think is cute." I laughed then thought about it. "Personally, I think they are all pretty cute but I  think Brandon and Zion are hot." I gave them a smirk and laughed. During this time a girl yelled out 'I ship Brandon and Victoria.' Then all of the attention went on us. I felt Brandon put his arm around my shoulder. The girls awed and took pictures. An hour later the q and a was over. Now, it was meet and greet time. I got to meet lots of fans. They are all really nice. Nerves, still were on my mind but not as much. After, the meet and greet ended. I started to prepare myself.
I walked out onto the dark stage. I could see on lights from the phones. I went up to the microphone, got my guitar pick ready and...