Chapter eight

Victoria's pov
"Wake up!" Brandon said as he hit me with a pillow. "I let you sleep in all the time." I informed.
"Yeah, I know you do but we gotta go in like 4 hours." I sat up and gave him a confused look.
"Where?"
"The airport?" He sat down on the bed.
"For what?"
"We are gonna fly out to New York then travel in another tour bus. Gonna travel all around east coast before west." He said looking at me.
I got up and groaned.
After doing all my necessities, I got packed. Then after I got dressed.
"Done." I whispered to myself. I took my suitcases off the bed and walked outside. The boys were sitting watching Zion and Austin play Fortnite. I sat next to nick. "Hey." Nick said with a smile.
"Hola." I replied then took my phone out. "Have you ever been to New York before?" He asked while looking at the TV. I shook my head. "You haven't!" The boys looked at me.
"Ouu girl, your gonna love it!" Edwin said. I laughed then looked at my phone.
*at the airport*
"Nick, can I take a picture with you!" A girl yelled. As we made our way through the crowd of girls
"I ship Victoria and Brandon!" I heard. I looked at Brandon then shrugged my shoulders. We got some pictures with fans before we borded the private jet. Yeah I guess we weren't going on a public plane. As we borded the jet Austin stopped me.
"Your gonna love New York trust me. Time square at night is amazing." He sounded more excited than me. I laughed and got on.
*12 hours later*
"Aye aye New York!" Edwin said getting out of the jet. I laughed then looked and Brandon.
"So when is our next show?" I asked while fixing my hair.
"It should be in two days,why?" He said looking at me.
"So tomorrow we're gonna go to the dance studio and learn some dances, then after we could do whatever." Zion said looking at his phone.
"Ugh, I hate that place." Nick said groaning. I gave him a confused look.
"Yeah nick we all know, just pray that Vanessa isn't there." Edwin laughed and punched nick.
"She's honestly low key creepy, have you see the things she comments on my Instagram."
"Yeah, damn, she will do anything just to get with you." Brandon said getting his bags.
"The only chance nick could of gotten with a girl." Austin said laughing.

"Austin, shut your ugly ass up, you haven't gotten with a girl."
Edwin started laughing.

"Edwin, why are you laughing. When your girl came over she filled the whole house with her smelly ass." Zion said.

"Really Zion, you wanna start there but at least I wasn't always third-wheeling." Edwin said looking at Zion.

Brandon and I looked at each other and started laughing.

"Ladies, ladies calm down." I said stepping in.
"Damn that was hella funny." Brandon said laughing. Man, why does this boy keep on getting cuter everyday.