Chapter ten

Victoria's pov
"Cause it's too cold whoa, for you here. And now so let me hold whoa...both your hands in the holes of my sweater" I sang and struck the last chord. Everyone yelled and cheered. I had a huge smile on my face. My nerves slowly starting to go away.
"Thank you guys so much" I said into the microphone. I walked backstage.
"I feel like your getting better and better!" Edwin said giving me a hug.
"Okay you guys are on in 5 minutes." The manager said.
As all the boys talked I sat down.
"Hey!" Brandon said sitting next to me.
"Hey, what's up." I looked at him.
"You did really good, and I could see that your nerves are going away." I laughed and punched his shoulder.
"Thank you, and your gonna do amazing!" I said looking at him. We both looked at each other for a while.
"Hey b, lets go, we are almost up." Nick said.
Brandon got up and took a microphone.
"Your gonna do amazing!" I said giving him two thumbs up. He winked and went up stage.
"If I pulled you closer would you mind, would you mind, would you mind." They all harmonized.
*after the concert*
"I really don't understand why they switched the Meet and greet time to after the concert, I feel all sweaty and gross." Nick said putting on cologne.
"Ugh same, I do not look hot like this." Zion said as he crashed down on the couch. I walked over to my bag to get my lip gloss as I did they called us out. I groaned and made my way to the door.
As we made our way to the room Brandon stopped me.
"Okay so before we go in there, some fans will probably ask if we are dating." I gave him a confused look.
"Why?"
"Cause you know the pictures we posted on Instagram the other day." I nodded.
"Some fans did there "investigation" and know what we were together." I laughed.
"I'll just tell them we were hanging out as friends." I laughed and he smiled.
Brandon's pov
Friends. I thought about it for a while. Why am I even thinking about it. I mean we were just hanging out as friends. Just as friends. I was never a date, if it was I would of gone all out. Victoria is the type of girl that you would want to go all out for. Maybe, sometime I'll ask her. Maybe.
"Yeah, you in the yellow hoodie." Edwin said pointing at a fan.
"So, this is a question for B." I looked at her and gave her a smile.
"So, are you and Victoria dating?" She said.
I looked at Victoria, she laughed and smiled at me.
"No, we aren't. Sadly." I said giving the fan a smirk. They all looked shocked after I said that. Victoria looked at me and punched my shoulder.
"So, who is the messiest roommate." Another fan asked. We all pointed out finger to Austin. Even Victoria was pointing at him.
"Vic, you don't live with us." Zion said laughing.
"Yeah I know, but I am with you guys on the tour bus and I've seen Austin's mess." She said still pointing at him.
The meet and greet was over, we all got cool things. We got huge cards of uno. A fan gave me a bag full of twizzlers and Victoria got a necklace with her name on it.
Victoria's pov

  Victoria_Garcia: roses are overrated, get me sunflowers instead 🌻🖤 Likes: 672,109|Comments:510,790          Load more comments

Likes: 672,109|Comments:510,790
Load more comments...
Brandon_arreaga: goddess 😖🖤
Fan 1: @brandon_arreaga your quick 🤭
Victoria_garcia: @fan 1 ikr 🤫
Therealnickmara: Roses really are overrated once you think about it.
Fan 10: your so damn pretty❤️
Fan 17: I swear... how do you not have a boyfriend.
Edwinhonoret: BEEESSTTTFRRIIEENNDD ❤️❤️
Victoria_Garcia: @Edwinhonoret ily bsf ⚡️🖤
Theaustinporter: you low-key look like Camila Cabello in this picture.
Zionkuwonu:👏🏼FUCK👏🏼IT👏🏼UP👏🏼