Chapter seven

Victoria's pov
"Do I wanna know, too busy being yours to fall.
Ever thought of calling darling?
Do I wanna know?
Do you want me crawling back to you?"
I played that last chords of the song. I heard some fan scream. I opened my eyes and saw the
boy in the front taking a video of me. I grinned and looked back at my guitar. I played the last chord. The music stopped and I smiled.
"Thank you guys so much, now who's ready to see Prettymuch" I said into the microphone. Fans yelled and screamed. The lights turned off and I walked backstage. "You did amazing" Austin congratulated me. "Thank you, you guys are gonna do amazing." I said as they got ready.
"Hope so, this is our first show." Edwin said
I got my hoodie and put it on. The boys all got their microphones.
(She was wearing this)

  Music started playing and the boys went out on the stage

  Music started playing and the boys went out on the stage. The lights were still off, "And I'm sick thinking 'bout you when you're not with me
No, this ain't healthy" They all sang together. They lights turned on and fans started screaming.
*The concert ending*
"Thank you L.A." They boys ran to backstage.
"That was amazing!" I congratulated them. We all stayed the the arena for a while. After waiting for a while we went back to the bus.
"Woohoo, ladies and gents, one show down!" Nick said. We all sat down. I started taking my hoodie off and the boys looked at me.
"Can I help you guys?" I questioned giving them a confused look.
Zion cleared his through. "Um, you should really change your shirt, well I wouldn't call it a shirt." I laughed.
"Is it bothering you." I sat up and looked at him. Zion winked at me, I laughed. We sat in the bus for a while, then we went outside to take pictures.

   They boy are very photogenic

They boy are very photogenic. They love taking pictures and they look good. I have to take 20 pictures, pick the best one, I later look at it or I keep on looking at it then I eventually think it's ugly then I deleted it.
"Come one just one picture." Edwin said.
"Your makeup looks good, take advantage of the moment." Brandon said.
"Fine, fine." I said in a annoyed way.
"Yes!" They all got up. Nick got some lights. He gave one to Brandon, Austin, Zion, and Edwin. Brandon got up. "Wait can i change at least." They all said yes. I changed then came back out.
"Wait we are gonna be taking this outside right?" They nodded. "It's bright outside, we won't need the lights." They all placed the lights on a seat and went outside. They took the pictures and we went back inside the Tour bus.

@Brandon_arreaga: damn, I took a hella fine picture 👀😍