Chapter fifteen

Victoria's pov
•••
"Can I have your option in something guys?" I asked looking around.
"Yeah sure!" The boys all said. I got up and went to get my laptop.
"So Brandon has currently introduced me to this producing software. I stayed up all last night and made this beat." I said.
"Well beat... I kinda made a song." I added. They all looked at me with wide eyes. Nick quickly got up and took the computer out of my hands.
(The song she "made" is above)
Nick pressed play and the song plays through the computers speakers.
Minutes later the song stopped. They all continued to look at me. Brandon came up to me and picked me up.
"You actually did that... it fucking amazing." He said kissing me as he held me up.
"It was WOW, I have no words cause I'm wowed." Austin said.
"Ouu B, looks like you got competition." Edwin said looking at me with a smirk.
"When are you gonna release it?" Zion asked.
"I really don't know." I said. Brandon set me down and I sat back down on the couch. He laid down on my couch. Laying his head on my lap. I carefully played with his hair.

"You should release it on SoundCloud. I mean it's fire!" Nick said.
"Yeah you should do it!" Brandon added.
"Fine, give me my computer and B I'm using you as a table." I said putting my computer on his side.
Minutes later I uploaded it.
"And done." I said.
Edwin got his phone out and added to his story.
"Aye aye wassup you guys. Anyways, my girl Victoria just made a new song. Y'all should go check it out on SoundCloud now!" He said practically screaming into the camera.
As I continued to play with Brandon's hair he looked up at me.
"We should collab one of these days." Brandon said with a smile.