two

Jimin shut his mouth immediately, bowing his head.
"Jimin~" He looked up at the handsome blond calling him.
"Tell your mom you're staying over to study."
"B-but-"
"There's always a first time for everything, babe."

Jimin just zipped his mouth, nodding a little.
"Theres my baby." Taehyung kissed his cheek before letting him go. Jimin was blushing furiously, embarrassed about what happened. Taehyung walked away and the whole cafeteria was quiet, looking intently at Jimin.

"Dude that was so intense." Namjoon commented as Taehyung sat down.
"He is cute as fuck, not gonna lie."
"Is he heavy?"
"Fucking light. I seriously wonder if he even eats well."
"Are you falling in love, Tae?"
"I honestly don't know. I'm not one to fall in love but he just..."

Yoongi smirked.
"Playboy falling in love~"
"Shut the fuck up and go bed Hoseok."
"Now?"
"Whatever." Yoongi walked away, to Jimin's table, and sat beside Hoseok.
"Are you Hoseok? I can't see, for I've been blinded by your beauty."

Hoseok giggled and Yoongi thought that it was the most beautiful thing he has ever heard. And he's a music producer and rapper.
"You tryna hit on me?"
"I suck at these... I'm sorry..."
"I would give you a chance, if you promise that you're not only flirting to get into my pants.

Yoongi froze. That was exactly why he came here.
"I promise." Smooth liar. Hoseok wrapped his hands around Yoongi's waist and leaned on his shoulder. Yoongi didn't mind. In fact, he wrapped an arm around Hoseok's shoulders and kissed the crown of his head.

"Come over to mine after school?"
"No sex."
"I wasn't planning to. Not today, anyway."
"I don't know where it is though..."
"No need, I'll bring you there after school. Meet at the gates okay?"
"Okay."

Hoseok giggled and Yoongi kissed him on the lips. Hoseok kissed back, and by the way he did, anyone could tell that he was inexperienced. Yoongi didn't mind though. He thought that that was the best kiss he had ever experienced in his whole life. Hoseok lost his first kiss to Yoongi willingly, having developed a crush on him.

The kiss was gentle, and full of an unknown emotion both have never felt before. Yoongi felt butterflies in his stomach and Hoseok felt that his heart could leap out of his chest right then and there. Was it love? Or was it jut infatuation? As their lips parted they realised that the whole cafeteria had gone quiet again.

Everyone eyed the both of them with jealousy and pity. They were jealous of Hoseok, but pitied him as such an innocent boy would soon turn dirty. And not to say that Yoongi was probably only using him for sex, toying with him.
"Yoongi why-"
"Ignore them."

Hoseok nodded.
"Wait let me introduce you to my friends. You probably already know Jimin. The other guy is Jihoon, and that's Seulgi and Yerim. Seulgi has cat like eyes and Yerim is the baby faced one."
"Yah I don't have a baby face!"
"I know Yerim."

Everyone except Yerim looked shocked.
"How?"
"She's a sister of one of my friends."
"Who?"
"Why don't you ask her?"
"Yerim, who is it?"
"My surname is Kim."
"And?"

Jimin's eyes widened.
"Taehyung?"
"Yup."
"No way."
"KIM TAEHYUNG GET YOUR ASS HERE YOU BITCH!" Yerim shouted. Taehyung stood up and walked over.
"The fuck do you want, Kim Yerim?"

Yerim rolled her eyes as Taehyung plopped down beside Jimin, pulling the latter onto his lap yet again, making him yelp and blush again.
"What do you want with Jimin you old hag?"
"To call him mine."
"Then just ask you bitch, not everyone likes parties."

Everyone was looking at the table of 'nerds'. Jimin adjusted his glasses, not liking the attention too much.
"Jimin?"
"H-huh?"
"Can I kiss you?" Jimin shook his head.
"Not now."
"At the party?"
"Maybe."

Taehyung smiled.
"YAH JUNGKOOK FUCK THE DARE I'M ON A QUEST TO MAKE JIMIN MINE SO FUCK OFF WITH THAT FUCKING DARE!"
"NO! BE HIS FIRST EVERYTHING!"
"FUCK YOU!"
"NAH FAM FUCK YOONGI INSTEAD."

Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed. He let go of Yoongi and got up.
"You have sex with Taehyung?"
"That was in the past. I won't now I've got you."
"Am I just a toy to you?"
"No! I don't know but I just get all shy when I'm with you..."

On the other side of the table, Jimin looked at Taehyung.
"So I'm just another one of your toys. Should've known."
"Jimin..."
"I'm not going to the party, sorry."
"I fuck Yoongi when I'm horny."

Jimin sighed and got off Taehyung.
"I don't want to know about your sexual life. I'll take my leave now."
"Jimin please listen I really like you it's not just to bed you or anything I have genuine feelings for you."
"I'm sorry but I don't believe you. I'll get going, sorry for any inconvenience."

Taehyung pinned Jimin to the wall, looking straight into his eyes, moving his hands down to hold Jimin's.
"I know I'm a fuck boy. A playboy. A bad boy. But I'm willing to change if that's what you want. Please give me a chance... I'll prove to you."
"One chance, Taehyung. You mess up, and that's that."
__________________________

hais
what is wrong with me
jelly is nice
i cooked lunch for the first time (iN fOrEvEr iM gEtTinG wHat iM dReAmiNg oF~ a cHanCe tO cHangE mY LonELy wOrLd, a ChAncE tO FiNd tRue LovE~)
i love frozen stfu

i p u r p l e y o u