twenty three 🔞

Jimin and Taehyung got in the car and the engine roared to life. Taehyung placed his hand on Jimin's thigh as he drove, fingers slowly inching towards the other's clothed member.
"Taehyunggggg." Jimin whined.
"What?"
"Focus on the road first."

Taehyung chuckled and shook his head.
"I can drive one handed baby. Taehyung's fingers met with Jimin's clothed dick and the older gasped as he was palmed through his jeans.
"Taehyung~"
"Almost there baby boy."

Jimin whined as his boner become rock hard.
"Woah woah woah calm down baby."
"You expect me to calm down when- ah~ you're palming me?"
"Hmm. No. But control. I don't want you cumming before I even touch you."
"Taeeeeee~"

Jimin hugged Taehyung's waist and pressed his face against the other's shoulder.
"Baby I'm already parking."
"I-I'm c-clos-se..."
"Hold it." Taehyung demanded. Jimin whimpered and hugged Taehyung even tighter, impatient.

Taehyung finally parked the car and looked at Jimin.
"Why haven't you been such a needy baby boy?"
"Taehyunggggggg."
"Go to the back seat." Jimin shakily did so, Taehyung following suit.
"Wait a minute." The younger put down the seat and pushed the front seats further up front.

Jimin watched Taehyung skilfully manoeuvre the car seats with his mouth agape, dick twitching in his pants.
"Tae can I-"
"Take off your clothes."
(a/n: NONONO SHIT EXPENSIVE GIRL CAME INTO MY MIND IM- ima beat that pussy like- NNGHHHH )

Jimin, being the good baby boy he is, took off all his clothes and laid down, waiting for his daddy. Taehyung stripped himself as well, hopping on top of Jimin and licking his lips, aggressively smashing them against Jimin's soft, luscious and plump ones.

"D-daddy~" Jimin whimpered, bucking his hips up at empty air, craving sex.
"Woah woah woah. Calm down baby."
"P-please..."
"Baby I need to prep you or else it'll hurt badly."
"I can't wait~" Jimin whined, having that familiar knotting feeling in his stomach.

Taehyung chuckled and put his fingers in Jimin's mouth. The poor boy sucked on it, getting more and more aroused by the moment. As Taehyung was about to stick his finger into Jimin's hole, Jimin came with a loud moan, and Taehyung chuckled. Jimin covered his face in utter embarrassment and Taehyung kissed him.

"Such a cutie." A finger was inserted into Jimin and he squirmed, enjoying the sensation. Jimin's hole loosened up a little and Taehyung inserted another finger into him, scissoring the elder. Jimin whined as his hands unintentionally reached down to his length and started stroking it.

Taehyung looked at him and stopped what he was doing.
"Jimin."
"Taehyunggggg~"
"Haven't you been such a naughty baby boy?"
"A-ah~ punish me daddy~" Taehyung chuckled and inserted two more fingers.

Jimin's eyes pressed shut as Taehyung's fingers skilfully fingered him.
"Baby boy, what do you think? Spankings? Belt spankings? Hmm... cum denial? Or should I do all?"
"Daddyyy~"
"Answer me, baby"
"A-ah~ a-all daddy... a-a-all."

Taehyung smirked and sat down, laying Jimin on his lap.
"I'm not going to spank you with a belt baby. I know that hurts a lot. How about bites?"
"A-anything daddy." Taehyung bent down and planted a kiss on Jimin's blonde hair, making sure he isn't hurting.

"Baby tell me when it hurts okay?"
"O-okay."
"And don't be scared to say it. I don't want you in pain as we... make love." Jimin giggled and hugged Taehyung's thighs, waiting for the spanks.
"Count as I do so baby. Understand?"
"Yes daddy~" Taehyung smiled and placed his hand on Jimin's ass.

Oh that godly ass. One everyone would die to have. But no, only Taehyung can touch it. He gave it a little squeeze, causing Jimin to wiggle a little.
"Why isn't this a good way to finger you as well." He spanked Jimin's right ass cheek and the elder moaned out a 'one'.  That procedure continued until they got to 45.

Jimin looked up at Taehyung.
"Daddy can I have another five?"
"Doesn't it hurt, baby?"
"They're spanks from you daddy. All I feel is pleasure." Taehyung smiled proudly and bent down, pointing at his lips.
"Five kisses first then baby."

Jimin gladly obliged, kissing Taehyung five times, around five seconds each. Taehyung then rubbed Jimin's ass, before bringing his hand up and flying it down. Jimin moaned and squeezed Taehyung's thigh. They reached fifty and Jimin sat up, attacking Taehyung's neck, sucking on his sweet spot which he had found in a second.

"Jimin~" Jimin sucked and bit the skin on Taehyung's neck, making the younger moan. Once Jimin was satisfied, he looked up and admired the work he made.
"Tae can I... dominate?"
"You asking that makes you a power bottom baby."

Jimin pouted and was about to get off when Taehyung stopped him.
"Yah Jimin it was only facts."
"All I wanted was to... never mind that."
"Baby. You wanna ride me, I'll let you ride me like the good slut you are for my dick okay?"

Jimin sighed.
"Mood's off."
"You sure baby? Doesn't seem like it. Come on. Ride me baby~" Jimin giggled at his boyfriend's cuteness and attached their lips, slowly laying Taehyung down on the car seat.
"Frankly speaking, I know that nobody's ever rode you before."

Taehyung chuckled and nodded.
"No one. You're the first."
"Why though? I'm nothing spe- oh my god Taehyung you don't just slide it in like that!" Jimin exclaimed as Taehyung's dick penetrated his hole. He stood up and Taehyung's dick swung out.

"I'm taking it slow Tae. You're the one who needs to calm down." Jimin lowered himself down and latched his lips with Taehyung's inner thigh, sucking on it.
"Look at my baby being so professional only after one time having sex." Jimin literally took 30 minutes to suck 20 hickeys onto Taehyung's milky thighs.

He brought his hand up to Taehyung's dick and started pumping him up and down, just as he would on his own member. He licked the tip of his dick and started sucking on it.
"Jiminnnn stop teasingggggg." Jimin slowly inserted Taehyung's dick into his mouth, all the way down to his balls.

He closed his lips around his length and started sucking on it.
"Oh~ yes baby~ urgh~ suck it ah~" Taehyung came in Jimin's mouth soon after, and the elder spread Taehyung's legs out, pressing his hands on his chest as he lowered himself onto the other's dick. Taehyung groaned, loving the new feeling.

"Fuck yes baby~" Jimin held onto the back rest which was lowered down, and the window as he bounced on Taehyung's dick, all while kissing the younger.
"Mm baby boy~ ah fuck~ yes baby bounce like- ah~ Jimin~" Needless to say, Taehyung was a moaning mess under Jimin.

"D-da-add-dy I-I'm c-cumm-ming~"
"C- ah~ c-um f-for me b-baby b- ah~ fuck~ baby boy~" Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hips and roughly thrusted into Jimin, earning loud, high pitched sweet moans that were so melodious it was like music to his ears. With a few more thrusts, Taehyung came into Jimin.

He slowed down his pace to ride out his orgasm but continued to hit Jimin's prostate, and soon enough, the older of the two came on their stomachs and sighed in satisfaction, lying on Taehyung.
"Was it better than the last time?" Jimin weakly nodded and cupped Taehyung's cheeks, pecking his lips.

"Honestly, that was indeed the best sex in my life and I'm not even exaggerating."
"Who knew. You are the submissive type."
"And you'll always dominate over me baby."
"If you allow."
"Of course."
_________________________

yah i know im like 2-4 hours late on the updates but dont complain i wrote like 500 more words than my average. and who knew smut could be so long 😂😂😂 i stan smuts

IM JOKING SHH

i stan vmin ✊💜

i p u r p l e y o u