twenty one

"Tae!" Jimin yelled after him, but the younger just kept walking. Jimin looked at Jin, then at Taehyung's figure.
"Go for him, Jimin. I'll be okay."
"But hyung-"
"Go."

Jimin took a deep breath and stood up, thanking Jin and standing up, walking as fast as his sore ass could let him.

Taehyung got home, slamming the door behind him. He immediately headed to the bedroom, plopping down onto the soft sheets as he agitatedly thought about the happenings before. He didn't understand why Jimin would reject his kiss at all.
Doesn't he love me?

Taehyung pulled his hair and shouted, lying on the bed as he let out another frustrated yell. His phone rang but he paid it no mind, throwing it off the bed and onto the carpeted floor. Suddenly, the door opened and he shot up.

"Tae-"
"Shut up go away." Taehyung said, coldness reeking off his words.
"Taehyung let me explain." Jimin begged. Taehyung just rolled his eyes.
"Explain what? That you don't lo-"
"I. Love. You." Jimin said, poking Taehyung's chest with each syllable.

Taehyung lay down, sighing. Jimin jumped onto the bed, folding his legs and sitting on Taehyung's stomach.
"Why're you sulking~" Jimin asked, poking Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung sat up and looked at Jimin.
"Taetae what's wrong~"
"You say you love me but you don't want to kiss me."

Jimin sighed and cupped Taehyung's cheeks, creating eye contact.
"Taehyung. You know very well that Joonie and Jinnie hyung had a fight. And kissing in front of Jinnie hyung isn't helpful at all. It'll just remind him about Joonie hyung and Jungkook." Taehyung hugged Jimin's waist and leaned onto his shoulder.

"I really don't know anymore. I love you so so much that I get jealous and angry too easily." Taehyung said, making Jimin giggle.
"Isn't that good?" He asked, lifting Taehyung's chin up and kissed him deeply.
"Does that make up for everything?"

Taehyung shook his head.
"Nope." Jimin's head tilted to the side.
"Then what will?" Taehyung smiled slyly and smashed his lips onto Jimin's, kissing him aggressively. Their shirts were pulled off, which left them in their pants. Taehyung laid Jimin onto the bed and trailed his fingers down his bare chest, before sneaking them into Jimin's pants.

"W-wait." Jimin said, holding Taehyung's hand.
"Hmm?"
"I... I'm not in the mood..." Taehyung removed his hand from Jimin's pants and gazed at him.
"Didn't you want to make it up?"
"Taehyung... please..." Groaning, Taehyung got off of Jimin and sat on the edge of the bed.

Jimin crawled his way to the younger and hugged his waist from behind.
"Taehyung don't be mad..."
"I'm not."
"Taehyung~"
"I said I'm-"
"Turn around baby." Taehyung turned his head and his lips were captured in Jimin's.

He smiled into the kiss.
"What was that for?" Taehyung asked when their lips parted.
"To cheer you up~" Jimin replied, giggling.
"I told you I wasn't mad baby."
"You can't lie to me Tae."
"Let's go to Starbucks."
"Uh?"

Taehyung threw on his sweater and Jimin wore back the shirt he was wearing and tucked it in.
"Why're we going so suddenly?"
"I want coffee. And cheesecake."
"Let's go then."

——

"Hi welcome to Starbucks, what can get for you?" Taehyung tensed up, recognising that voice. It was the voice of Bogum, someone he hooked up with twice. He took a deep breath in and looked up, placing his order. Just as he was about to speak, Bogum spoke up.
"Taehyung! Wanna... do it again tonight?" He said. Winking.

Jimin looked up at Taehyung.
"Tae do you know him?"
"I don-"
"You sure you don't know me Tae? Then how about those times you moaned my name under-" Jimin tried to pull his hand away from Taehyung, but to no avail.

"Baby. You know my past. I don't do it anymore."
"I- y- w- I'm sorry..." Taehyung hugged Jimin tightly and pressed his lips onto his forehead.
"I'll never cheat on you on purpose baby."
"I know. I just-"
"You gonna order or not?!"

Taehyung glared at Bogum.
"Hmm? Yes. After I do this." He hoisted Jimin onto the counter and started kissing him passionately. Everyone in the cue groaned and threw profanities at the couple. Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and shouted.
"EVERYONE IN THE CUE. BE PATIENT AND I WILL PAY FOR ALL OF YOU."

And as expected, everyone shut up.
__________________________

oof taehyung has such power

i p u r p l e y o u