twenty six

"I'm actually scared for what you're gonna do to me."
"Hmm you'll see Jimin. And boy would it be a pleasant surprise." Jimin frowned.
"You're not telling me?"
"It's a surprise for a reason, no?"
"True but I still wanna know..."

Taehyung chuckled.
"If you really wanna know... I'm gonna put a vibrator in you throughout the whole lunch period."
"Shit." Jimin whined. "Taeee nooooo jeballllll."
"Payback for teasing me baby." Jimin groaned and huffed.
"But you'll..."

He received a nod from the younger and smiled.
"Damn it. At least I'll get you after." Taehyung smirked and smacked Jimin's ass.
"I seriously love how thick you are."
"I love the spanks from you."
"And I love you."
"I love you too Tae~"

——

It was second period and Jimin was getting nervous. The boy beside him kept on touching his thighs and palming his clothed dick, and Jimin tried to stifle his moans. He needed out of that classroom instantly, but if he stood up everyone would see his growing boner and he didn't want that.

And Taehyung wasn't cooperating either. He didn't just palm Jimin. He palmed him hard.
"T-tae..." The period finally ended, meaning it was lunch.
"Make sure no one notices. Or more punishments will await you." Jimin whined.

"Can I at least cum first? You've been palming me so hard and I just..."
"In my mouth baby." Taehyung made sure nobody was around before placing Jimin on the desk, slowly taking out his pants and briefs. He licked the tip of Jimin's length and the older shivered.
"Tae~" Taehyung consumed his whole length into his mouth, sucking it.

Not very long after, Jimin came hard into Taehyung's mouth and the younger swallowed it all, turning Jimin around and taking out his vibrator. Taehyung lowered his face and licked the rim and Jimin shivered.
"Daddy~" Something was inserted into Jimin's hole out of a sudden, making him squirm.

His pants were pulled up, and he whined.
"All the way throughout lunch baby. Do that and I'll reward you good."
"W-what if I cum in my pants?"
"I've got a little something to prevent you from doing so." A cock ring was placed on the tip of Jimin's dick and he pouted.

"Tae why~?"
"Because you teased me. I'll reward you after for sure baby." Jimin smiled and slowly stood up.
"I'll switch it on at the table. It's connected to my phone." He received a nod and smiled, leading the older to the cafeteria.

"Hey guys." Taehyung pressed the button and switched the vibrator on, setting it to 1, the lowest speed. Jimin bit his lip and clinged onto Taehyung's arm. They say down and all eyes were on Jimin.
"What's wrong with him?"
"Nothing much, just a little something up his ass."

Jin gasped.
"You did not."
"Hmm did I?" Taehyung chuckled and ran his fingers through Jimin's hair, and the older looked up at him, still clinging onto his arm.
"C-can y-you i-incre-ase the s-speed?" Taehyung smirked.
"Enjoying it?"

Jimin blushed and Taehyung kissed him before turning the vibrator on to 4. Jimin moaned and clenched his ass. He moved a little and regretted it after. The vibrator hit his prostate.
"T-tae~"
"Lunch is ending. Cmon let's go." Taehyung carried Jimin up and headed to the lounge.

"Tae what if someone sees?"
"Don't worry baby. They'll have the time of their lives then, maybe they can even join us. Would you like that?" Jimin aggressively shook his head and Taehyung exclaimed.
"I see. The jealous type now are we?" A blush made it's way to Jimin's cheeks and he nodded.

"A little..."
"Hmm baby since you're already prepped... wanna take it raw?"
"I uh... okay..." Taehyung pulled off his shirt and attacked Jimin's lips, slowly peeling off his shirt.
"Mochi did you work out or something?  You look amazing holy shit..."