thirteen (+)

Warning ⚠️ : this chapter contains rape. read at your own risk.

They were currently at Hoseok's house for practice, since he had a dance studio.
"Jungkook-ah."
"Yes hyungie?"
"Um... it's best if you don't come later."
"But-"
"Jimin and I are going on a date. I hope you understand, kook."
"Why is everything about Jimin?! Can't you just break up with him?!"
"Kook I love him."
"Why?! Why him?! Why can't you just love me?!"

Taehyung sighed. He didn't mean for a confession.
"I love you! Can't you see?! Why must you love Jimin?! We've known each other for so long but yet you choose him?!"
"Jungkook. You know I'll never ever love you." On impulse, Jungkook smashed his lips against Taehyung's and grabbed his ass, then gropped him.

Taehyung tried to push him off but everyone knew that Jungkook is the strongest. Fuck, Taehyung thought, if Jiminie sees this he'll sure have his heart break into pieces... no. I must push him away.
Taehyung tried his best to resist but Jungkook was too strong. He reached into Taehyung's pants and started stroking his length.

"You know you want me baby."
"J-Jimin~" Jungkook rolled his eyes, unable to believe that Taehyung really thought that he was Jimin.
"Ahh~ Jiminie~ Mm right there baby~"
"Fucker I'm Jungkook not Jimin." Taehyung opened his eyes and pushed Jungkook away.

"What the fuck."
"Come on baby boy. You know you want this."
"I don't want you. I want Jimin..."
"Oh stop fucking thinking about fucking Jimin all day! He's worthless! Useless!" Jungkook dragged a crying Taehyung to a random room and slammed him onto the bed.
"Oh baby you're gonna feel good~"

Taehyung trashed and turned but Jungkook skilfully tied his hands to the headboard. He had unbuttoned Taehyung's shirt and took it off before so that wasn't a problem. Soon, Taehyung's pants and briefs were off, which meant that he was naked on Jungkook's bed. Jungkook looked at Taehyung like he was a meal and licked his lips, jumping onto the bed.

He attacked Taehyung's lips, but the elder didn't kiss back. Jungkook tried everything. But Taehyung just wouldn't let his tongue into his mouth. It was like he was trying his best to resist.
"Fucking hell." Jungkook attacked Taehyung's neck and the latter cried out in pain, but moaned as well. Jungkook was biting on his neck, and sucking on it as well.

"P-please d-don't..."
"Oh baby boy you'll feel immense pleasure soon. And don't you dare mistake me for that idiot." Jungkook held Taehyung's cock and stroked it up and down.
"S-stop... please..." Taehyung managed to say whilst he was getting pumped.
"You sound like you don't want me to stop though."

A tear fell from Taehyung's eye and just then, the door opened.
"Hey Jungkook did you s- never mind..."
"JIMIN! JIMIN HELP!" Taehyung shouted, but the door was already closed and Jimin already saw everything. Taehyung started crying. He knew that Jimin's fragile heart would break. And it was his fault.

Jungkook wasn't pleased. He tried fingering his love but decided that it was too slow and disgusting. He wore a condom and slammed into Taehyung's tight hole.
"OW FUCK STOP!"
"No can do baby boy."
"S-STOP! JIMIN! SOMEONE! ANYONE! H-HELP ME!" Taehyung shouted through tears.

Jungkook repeatedly slammed his length into Taehyung at a freakishly high speed. Blood started pouring from Taehyung's hole but the younger didn't care. He was enjoying himself. With Taehyung sobbing and screaming at the pain that erupted from his abused hole, Jungkook simply thought that that was heavenly. He repeatedly fucked the crying Taehyung.

For a teen, his dick was freakishly big. The blood continued to flow out and Jungkook continued raping him. When he released himself into the condom, he immediately pulled out and untied Taehyung from the headboard. He put on his clothes and left the room. Taehyung struggled to wear his clothes but managed to do so in the end.

With his ass bruised and bleeding, Taehyung got up and limped to the door and went out. He flagged a taxi and hopped on.
"Someone had fun didn't they?" Taehyung didn't answer.
"Address?" Taehyung told him and the driver drove off. When they reached Taehyung paid him and hopped off. He limped to the door and went in.

Maids greeted him, but he didn't respond like he always did. His house had an elevator and he thanked the gods for that. He went up and headed straight to his room, immediately bursting into tears. Tears that he had kept in for oh too long.
You see, Taehyung wasn't one to express his feelings to others. He kept everything bottled up inside in fear of bothering others.

His phone buzzed but he ignored it, stripping himself and heading immediately for the shower. He scrubbed himself hard. Every inch, centimetre, millimetre of his body. He wanted Jungkook's fingerprints off of him. He wanted it gone. He felt disgusting, used, abused. He hated it. Hated the feeling. So, so much.
__________________________

rewritten.

i p u r p l e y o u