Chpt 21: Heatwave

When she finally made it back to the castle, she went straight to Peach's room. Hopefully she'd be awake by now. When she walked in, she saw Peach and Rosalina talking.

As Daisy walked in, she was greeted by the two women, "Finally back", Rosalina said

"Any longer and we might have had dinner without you", Peach added.

The three girls laughed, "Now I know you girls wouldn't do that", Said Daisy.

Rosalina slowly cocked her head to side, a wide smirk spread across her face, "Now what makes you so sure of that"

"You two have a conscious. You wouldn't dare do something so deceitful", she said triumphantly.

Rosalina held up her hands in resignation, "okay you got us"

"May we please go now and have supper, I'm very hungry"

I wonder what's on the menu for tonight, Daisy thought

**********

"Italian Pizza...Is that all you got?", said Bowsette

"I wasn't expecting you to be back today. Besides, it's not-a stopping you from eating it anyway"

"Well that's because I'm fucking starving!"

Of all the times she came back, and she couldn't even wait for me to come back before breaking my door again, he thought. Looking at her now, he figured that all went well back home, since she's back here in one piece. But he wondered how she managed to persuade the Koopa to let her back in, given her current situation.

"So, what the hell have you been up to while I was away"

"Well I kept myself busy with work and- "

"Lame! Is that really all you did?"

"Well...I did get to hang out with Peach recently"

Bowsette stopped stuffing her face just long enough to give him her full attention.

"oh...and how did that go? Anything interesting happened?"

"Well not really, we just had a bit of fun, that's all. I had a great time, but...I guess our next date won't be anytime soon"

Bowsette leaned her head a bit forward, "What's that? Don't tell me the honeymoon phase is over before it's already begun", she said mockingly

Another of her jokes.

"No that is not-a why. It's just that something has happened at the castle recently, and she's not allowed to go out too often"

"Is that so...that's too bad I guess"

"Yeah. There also seem to be more guards then usual so I guess it must've been something serious"

"Hmmm"

Bowsette went back to eating her slices of pizza. The room went silent for a few seconds, both of them busying themselves with their meals. Mario was curious as to how her trip went, so he asked...

"So...how did things go back home?"

She suddenly got up from her seat, a huge smile spread across her face, "It was fucking awesome. I got to crack some skulls, get into some fights, and I also destroyed an entire camp of shitty Bandits"

The hell is up with this woman!?

"that's...great"

"Huh! Your damn right it was. Much more entertaining then those royal ass kissing ceremonies rich people love to have"