Vanessa Chapter 10

"You look good Nessa, I can see things with Carter are good."

"Thanks Ness and things are good with Carter, probably a little too good."

"What's wrong? Something happen? You know I will kick his ass to Kingdom Come."

"It's nothing like that. I just don't know if I will be enough you know. He is 28 and I am only 18. Thanks to you I had the best schooling, was exposed to alot things educational and culturally that most adults have not been exposed to and I did it as a child. I can definitely hold a conversation about current events all that good stuff, but can I really relate to him and understand his world? I mean we can't even go out and have drinks together because I am not old enough or how about clubs that are 21+ that he wants to go and I can't. Then there is the sex part." Tanessa explains

"I know I am married, but is it good?"

"I wouldn't know because we haven't had sex yet. It's like since I told him I am a virgin, he just doesn't go that far. At first, I was like okay I get it. He just wants to make sure I'm ready and not nervous. That was two weeks ago."

"So let me get this straight. You are mad at the man for waiting to sleep with you before getting to know you and making you feel comfortable? What an idiot the man is?" I ask after busting out laughing at her.

"Just forget it, I would have never said anything to you if I knew you was just going to laugh at me." She says folding her arms across her chest.

"I'm not making fun of you, I swear. Stop getting into your own way. He likes you, cares for you. Yeah, he may question himself about the age difference but that doesn't change what he feels for you. He just wants to make sure this is what you want not something he is forcing on you." I assure her grasping her hand in mine.

"But for the love of God Vanessa, I am going to explode. The things the man can do with his fingers and tongue should be illegal."

"Okay, maybe I am not so ready for this conversation like I thought I was. Spare me the details please, I still have to look the man in the face." Nope definitely not ready to think about a man doing wicked things to my little sister.

"For real Ness, I need your help in convincing him I am ready. I need for him to see me as the woman he wants to be with not the 18 year he is attracted to."

"Really Nessa?"

"Yes really, are you going to help me or not?" She ask just as I get a text to my phone and I open it up and it's a picture of me and Tanessa of us having lunch right now.

"Um, yeah. I think we should we go." I say looking around to see if anyone looks suspicious and type out 'fuck you' and hit reply watching for anyone to look down at their phone or if I hear a chime, nothing.

"What's wrong Ness? You look like you seen a ghost? You okay?"

"Nothing, just realizing I lost track of time I need to get back to my office for a meeting." I lie ushering us inside the restaurant to pay and hide out for a moment to collect my thoughts.

" You sure that is all because you seem really freaked at the moment."

"I'm sure, I'm going to walk back to the office and I will have my driver take you over to the hospital. Carter is on schedule today right?" I ask as I pay and we head outside to my waiting car.

""Yeah, but you don't have to do that. I can catch Uber or something. I don't want to make you late."

"No, let the river take you to the hospital, please. It will just make me feel better and call me when you get there. Love you, thanks for having lunch with me." I say hugging her so tight, placing her in the car and shutting the door.