~THIRTY SIX~

Jimin stared at the picture, hoping that it'd go away. This couldn't be happening It was a picture he had sent to yoongi. Yeah he sends nudes to his boyfriend, whatever, but that surely didn't make him a slut. He liked to show his body off. He became more angry the longer he stared at the picture.

Jimin heard a sigh come from beside him. His phone was snatched out of his hand and into the hands of Yoongi. He looked up and into the eyes of his boyfriend, only then noticing his eyes clouding with tears.

"How could someone possibly have this picture." He sobbed. He never sent it to anyone but Yoongi and he sent the pictures on a different phone. He knew Yoongi wouldn't share his nudes, and he was damn sure he hadn't shared it with anyone else. There was no possible was for anyone to get there hands on that picture.

Dread began to fill his body. It dripped from his pores, and escaped with his tear. His heart stopped at the thought that passed through his head.

"Yoongi, what if they have more." Jimin sobbed.

Yoongi looked at his sobbing boyfriend in pity. He sat in silence, Jimins sobs being enough noise to fill the room. The sudden ring of his phone cannonballed into his mind and splashed away every thought he had.

"Hello?" He whispered into the phone, glancing at his sniffling partner.

"Hey Yoongi-ssi, I need you in the studio." A staff members voice came through the phone.

"Is it urgent?" Yoongi really didn't want to leave in a time like this.

"Yes." The staff members quick response let him know that it was urgent. They needed his asap. He looked down at his boyfriend and sighed.

"Im sorry baby. I have to go." Yoongi kissed the top of Jimin's head, unwrapped his arms from around Jimin, then walked out of the room.

Jimin sat in silence as he thought about what was happening. There was a nude picture of himself circling the internet. No one knew about that picture except him and Yoongi. Who could possibly get that picture.                                         

That fucking cunt.