~FORTY EIGHT~

Jungkook's eyes snapped open. His cheeks were redder than they've ever been. He tried ignoring Taehyungs attempts at waking him up, not wanting to have to deal with whatever Taehyng had in mind for the night, but when those two words waltzed out of the elders mouth and into his ears, he gave up.

Jungkook stared at the older, his eyes still wide, throat dry, cheeks flaming red, and his jeans feeling a bit tighter than before.

Taehyung smirked at the younger "well, now i know how to wake you up." He leaned back, unbuckled his seat belt, and got out of the car. He made his way over to Jungkooks side and they both walked over to the entrence of the amusement park.

Jungkook's face lit up as he looked around at the different rides. Grabbing Taehyungs hand, he dragged him to a big ride. It twisted and turned, dropped and rose, spun in circles, and bought the biggest smile onto Jungkook's face.

"This one first. Pleaseeee" Jungkook practically begged when Taehyung stopped moving, halting Jungkooks steps as well. Taehyung lifted an eyebrow at the boys childlike pout. It was adorable really.

"I wanna go get a smoothie first." Taehyung said, he was lying, he just wanted to stare at the youngers face for a little but longer. The pout intensified and Taehyung had to fight the urge to kiss Jungkook.

Taehyung chuckled at the pleading expression the bunny had on his face. Shaking his head he allowed the younger to continue guiding him to the rollercoaster.

'This is gonna be fun' Taehyung thought to himself.

~~~~~

The two males were currently hiding behind a photo booth. A fan had spotted them getting off a ride and yelled their names, attracting attention. The two ran to the nearest hiding place and waited out the fans.

"Im obviously more dominant." Jungkook glared at Taehyung. "I've got the bod and all."

Taehyung scoffed and sarcastically replied "yeah ok Bun, you're totally a top, not at all a bottom."

This whole conversation started when Jungkook was complaining about not being able to get on another ride. Taehyung cooed and pinched Jungkooks cheeks calling him a "Baby Bun" unknowingly making the youngers hear pound against his ribcage.

Jungkook pushed off the wall they were leaning on and trapped Taehyung within his arms he leaned in as if he was going to kiss Taehyung. Taehyung glanced at the boy before sighing and quickly pressing him against the wall they were leaning on.

Jungkook's back hit the wall lightly his eyes widening for what seemed like the thousandth time today. Taehyungs hands held Jungkook's to the wall as he began kissing and sucking on Jungkooks neck, leaving a hickey. Jungkook struggled to hold back a moan(failing horribly), his body growing hot.

Taehyung pulled away from Jungkook, pecked his forehead, then walked off, his hands in his pocket looking like he didn't just make Jungkook feel small, helpless, and all mushy inside. What the hell. He was supposed to hate this guys guts, admittedly the hate wasn't deserved or needed, but his heart shouldn't beat this way. Maybe he was sick.

"You comin, Bun?" Taehyung asked when he noticed the younger staring into space. Jungkook shook away his thoughts and ran to catch up, his face still bright red.

"You know, im starting to think your natural skin color is pink." Taehyung joked.

"Shut-up." Jungkook mumbled his face becoming brighter.

"Oh yeah, you might wanna cover the hickey." Taehyung smirked before walking faster. Once again the younger paused, his hand flying to his neck, no way could there be a hickey, he had a scene to shoot tomorrow. Jungkook pulled out his phone to check the damage, he almost dropped it when he saw just how noticeable it was on his clear skin.

"Fuck Tae! I have to do a scene tomorrow." Jungkook shouted, unaware of the nickname he subconsciously gave the elder.

"oops." The elder responded unapologetically. Jungkook huffed and pulled his hoodie up before running towards Taehyung, catching up easily.

"Asshole." He muttered, grabbing Taehyungs larger hand. The thought of what those hands could do made him shiver.

"You love me." Taehyung said with a smile that could cure cancer. Jungkook ignored him in favor of dragging the elder to a lemonade stand. His heart still beating a mile a minute.

'What is he doing to me.' Jungkook thought to himself.