~SEVENTY FOUR~

In a way, Jimin could never feel more settled. More relieved. The weight applied to himself had simply vanished for the moment being. He wouldn't say he was happy, if anything he was far from that, but he felt a sense of ease take over him.

He looked around his bedroom, to see memories plastered on a gold plate and frame. Pictures of the park they would sneak out to on settled days in the summertime, polaroids taken at the dance studio at 2 am when they all seemed drunk in a way.

Sighing, he twiddled his thumbs waiting for absolutely nothing. Feeling nothing. Just jealous of the careless child he used to be.

"Jimin! Jimin are you awake?" His mother called from the kitchen. It was a voice of a song, a song he had envied and adored.

Sunday mornings where he would practice dance in the living room and her mother would giggle while steaming rice in the kitchen. Jimin would look into his mothers eyes, giving the "are you proud of me" look. His mother would nod and smile.

"Yes ma'am." He stated, not realizing how his voice had cracked.

"Would you go pick up something for me? I trust you now. Slip up and it won't be pretty." She said, voice strict and stern. Jimin nodded, ruffling his hair and exiting the home with a black hoodie and ripped jeans.

He looked down at his phone, no messages. No good morning messages, no good night or sweet dreams. Just reteched emails from unknown women who had found his email. He needed to change it soon.

He looked up at the sky, and next to him the sea off the bridge. How blue it was. How he could touch the cold air and feel it in his hair and giggle that was so rare. Now out of his reach.

He looked back down, gulping down whatever emotion he had and marking eyes with a stranger.

"Jimin? Jimin! Park Ji—" it was a strange man yelling at him.

Though, he had walked past him, earbuds growing louder in sound and ignorance to the world building greater.

He felt a grip at his wrist, bringing him to an immediate stop. His head clicked up and met eyes with the man. His head clicked down.

"Are you ignoring me?" He said, sizing his hyung.

"Why wouldn't you? Get away from me!" Jimin yelled, walking away. He was still plated against the man.

He looked up at the sky once more, jaw clenching eyes becoming glossed.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm disgusting. I played you, took pictures how could I not be utterly useless to you. Please get away from me Jeon Jungkook. Don't even look at me." He never meant any of that.

He was good, right? He was forgiven. What type of toxin had he inhaled?

"Excuse me?" Said the younger.

Never had words sounded to at home to his head. Yet, they felt so distant, as if they rode a train coming back home. He looked at Jimin's eyes. How real the were to him. How had he looked at those eyes and it brung him back to the days where their hands were one. Where he was like a child.

He took one breath after another, and in a way everything was an unordinary sense of real. He was weak. He was too forgiving, something he wouldn't dare think of in the past 4 years.

"You? Disgusting?" Jungkook said lightly.

"Yea Jungkook. That's exactly what I fucking am. I don't know how you think you're disgusting. Running around losing your breath 'oh Taehyung is going to hate me!' How the fuck do you think I feel? I lost all of you because of how stupid I was! Forget it! Forget it!" He was screaming at this point, attracting unwanted attention.