If she lived.

Chapter 14

Tobias POV

The next morning i roll over next to Tris. She's so beautiful. I carefully move the little piece of hair out if her face. Her eyes flash open. She grins at me and i grin back. We get up and make coffee. Were sitting down, when i pick her up.

"Haha Tobias, what are you doing?" Tris asks.

"We are going somewhere. Get dressed." I tell her.

"Okay." Tris and I get dressed and we head out the door i tell her to close her eyes, I walk her out the door. I tell her to open her eyes.

"Oh my god! Tobias how did you do that?" She screams. It was the car i have working on. It is complete, cars are rare and if you have a car your pretty lucky. I found a bran new one. So not only do we have a car, its the newest version.

"Do you want to go for a ride?" i ask her.

"Of course!" i open the door for her and she hops in. We are driving for about 10 minutes when she asks were we are going.

"You will see!" i tell her. I grab her hand and keep my eyes on the road. The green switches on and i go. But a big blue car is following me. It rams me in the side. Our car flips over and over and over. Tris lets out a scream but it muffled by i don't know what. We just got into a car accident. Everything is chaos. I look over at Tris whose face has blood on it. I scream and try to get to Tris but i can't move my leg. It hurts so bad. I need to get to Tris. She moves a little so i know she is not dead. I manage to move a little.

"TOBIAS! OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL!" she screams. She crawls over on my side. She grabs my head, shes half on top of me half on the console. I can't concentrate on her.

"STAY WITH ME." she screams. She is holding my face. She wipes her nose that has blood on it. Tris. Concentrate on Tris. I can manage to do one thing. Cry. I can still see her but i can't focus. She sees me cry and starts crying. She wraps her arms around me. The door is locked. She uses her elbow and smashes the glass window. She climbs out the window. She is leaving me here.

"Tris, n-no don't leave me." I shake. There are still tears running down my face.

"I won't. I promise." She kicks the drivers door open. And she pushes me out. I fall on the ground. I am surprised i am still alert. She kneels next to me. And holds me. She starts crying again. I don't know why. But all i see is black curling around my vision.