If she lived.

Chapter 4

Tobias POV

I was going to ask her if she wanted kids. I want kids. But i would rather adopt them. As i was about to ask her there is a knock on the door. She glances at me and i tell her to open it. She walks over to the door. When she turns the handle someone we never thought we would see again opens the door.

"Caleb?" she says, clearly shocked.

"Umm... hello Beatrice. Tobias. I uh-."

When i see his face i immediately jump out of my chair, knocking over my chair. I walk over to the door and as i walk over i see Caleb getting closer to Tris.

"Tobias..." she hisses at me.

"Get away from her now!" i shout as i stand in front of her to protect her. She wraps her arms on my shoulders and steps out from behind me.

"W-what do you want Caleb," she narrows her eyes and steps next to me crossing her tiny arms.

"For heavens sake! I'm your BROTHER not a murder!" he exclaims. The intensity in his voice scares me a little.

"I need to tell you something," he continues.

"I umm... I have a huge favor for you guys. I really need your help."

"Why on earth would we help you! You delivered, your own sister, Tris to her own EXECUTION! Get us one good reason why should help you!" i shout. All those years Tris has feared Caleb. Like how i fear Marcus my own father.

"What is it, Caleb." she says clearly annoyed.

"I have a kid. My own kid. and i need you to watch her for a 2 weeks." Be says. And a 5 year old girl steps out of he doorway next to Caleb. She heard, everything.