Please stay

Tom let take today off of school because of the incident. I was watching tv until I heard Tom speak.
"What are you watching love" he asked
"Spider-Man homecoming" I started blushing I hate how Spider-Man is my favorite hero but my brother is him. I am proud of him though.
"Really is it because I am Spider-Man"he said pretending to flip his hair.
"Nope" after I said that he acted shocked
"What movie are you doing next Tom"
"I don't know my agent is setting something up"
It was silent for while until Tom had the idea to go on a car ride. It was gloomy and rainy day but it's better then doing nothing.

We got in the car and started jamming out to Billie Eilish. We were at a stop sign and we looked both ways until we started driving again. Then out of no where a car came speeding and then things where in slow motion. Tom grabbed onto me and held me tight to his chest. The car came crashed into Toms side I felt ever little thing. The car then flipped over and threw me and Tom out of it.
"Tom" I said very Weakly
I then looked to my left and saw Tom on the floor holding my hand but eyes closed.
"Tom plz wake up" I said I started to cry but my eyes landed on my stomach there was a lot of blood.
"Tom no plz plz" I said very tiredly and then my eyes shut.

I woke up to an annoying beeping sound. I felt pressure on my hand and I looked,it was my mum, Harry, Sam, and paddy all in years.
"Where's Tom" I said With a very scratchy voice
"Omg your awake" paddy said bad hugged me
I then screamed in pain as something in my stomach hurt more then words can describe.
I lifted up my hospital dress and saw a bandage wrapped around me.
"What happened" I asked in shook
"You and Tom where hot my a drunk driver. It hit Toms side he got the worst of it. He is in surgery and may be in a coma after. You have a severe stomach, three broken ribs, broken leg and 115 stitches total."
My mum said
I was in pure shock I had no words. But one thing was on my mind, which was to get to Tom.

After a few hours Tom was out of surgery and my mum was right he was in a coma. I stayed in his room in my wheel chair. I held his hands I said these words.
"Thank you. Thank you for always being there for me and staying with me threw hell and back. But you can't leave not yet not now. You still need to do you movies and make people happy like you always do. Tom your amazing and people need you I need you. You are all I have left. Don't get me wrong I have Mum and the twins and paddy but they don't get me like you do.(At this point started crying) You are all I need..... y-your all I have. With out you... I-I- I would die. You saved me Tom so many times. If you-you don't wake up I can't live I need you plz plz plz wake up don't go plz stay"
I then feel asleep in my chair holding Toms hand.