Listen Before i Go

Warning this song is based off Billie Ellish song listen before I go. This song is based off suicide if you are sensitive to this topic then I suggest you skip the next chapter because this is a two part and gets deep. I just really need to write so yah love you all. 
—————————————————————————

Y/n prov
I walk back out and find Roger sitting in the couch. Immediately I smiled he makes me so happy and I hope Tom excepts him.
"Hey Roger" I said smiling.
"Uh hey y/n I uh need to go my mom texted me" he said
"Oh um ok... do u want a ride home" I asked even though he lives around the block.
"Uh no it's fine I promise"
With that he left. I don't know why but it gets very awkward between us. I then here Toms door open from upstairs. I get a guy turning feeling in my stomach something is not right at all.
Toms prov
I don't know what to do or what to say. She won't believe me I know it. Y/n she is stubborn and all that she has been through I can't break her heart. If I don't then that little asshole will. I have to I just have to.
  I open my door and start walking down stairs. When I get to the top I see the little boy walk out. This is my chance and I'm for sure not going to miss it. I then walk down towards y/n.
"Y/n can I talk to you please love" I asked
Right then and there her face dropped it's like she knew what I was going to say.
"Uh yah Tom what's up.... is everything ok?" She asked worried in her voice.
"Uh yah.... I mean no everything is not ok. Y/n it's about Roger. He is using you. And I know you really love him and I know you don't want to hear this from me but he is planing on breaking up with you. Tomorrow to be exact and I could not let that happen because I love you. All he wanted to do with you was use you to get to me and he got what he wants sadly. But it's ok cause you have me and the family and you don't need a boy to make you happy."
Y/n bad tears in her eyes threatening to fall with every second that goes by.
"Y/n......" I asked reaching towards her hand yet she immediately pulled away.
"no" she whispered
"What?" I asked confused
"NO YOU ARE SAYING THIS BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT ME TO GET HURT AND NOT GROW UP. WELL NEWS FLASH TOM IM NOT YOUR lITTLE SISTER ANY MORE. YOU ARE SO SELFISH  AND ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF." She then stormed off up stairs and I heard her door slam.
  I should have let it be but it may have been worse if he did it. Maybe she is right maybe is should leave her be and let her grow up. I can't keep watch over her forever. At least that's what I thought.........

Ohhhhh cliff hanger I hope you enjoyed this very dramatic story and sorry for the long time waiting. I have been busy and trying to do as much as possible. I love all of you and I may update tonight love you all bye 👋🏻