8 ; search

nayeong.

"jisung-ah!" i shouted as i catched up to him in the hallway of school. jisung's eyes widen a bit from the sudden contact and my loud voice.

"w-what? what do you need? did something happen?" he asked me, in a panicked tone. i laughed it off and shook my head.

"no.. i just want to ask you something." i smiled at him, calming him down. "what is it, noona?" 

"do you recognize this writing?" i showed him one of n's letter. jisung examined it and looked at me.

"in fact, yes i do, actually. and it seems like this person doesn't want you to know who he is.. so i'm just gonna tell you something. consider it as a clue, noona." jisung motioned me so he can whisper to my ear.

jisung leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "he has a pretty famous.. smile." 

i backed away. "there are dozens of students here who have a pretty smile, like jaemin, sanha, and i think even you have a cute smile!" i can't believe i'm whining to my younger brother.

jisung laughed. "i removed one keyword from that sentence. since if i added that, you'll know immediately." 

i pouted, "whatever, sung."

we then continued to walk together while talking. then suddenly, a boy wrapped his arms around jisung. i looked at the boy. oh, lee jeno.

"oh hi, nayeong! can i borrow your cute little baby chick of a brother for a bit?" he sweetly asked. i smiled at him and nodded, "of course you can, jeno. i'll walk to class first."

jeno shot me his famous eye-smile and thanked me. "thanks, yeong-ah! see you at class!" they both walked away as i stood there.

yeong-ah?

-

tea

-nina!!

-