16 ; partners

"yeong-ah? it's surprising to meet you here.. but hello!" jeno's cheeks reddened as he smiled warmly at the girl.

nayeong smiled back and ran her hands through her hair. "hey.. but it's good to see you. i didn't know you were going here." nayeong laughed, which was music to the boy's ears.

"yeah, it's great to see you too! family holiday?" the older asked.

"yes but.. parents are working. only me and jisung with my aunt and uncle-" nayeong's words were cut by another male voice.

"-and me! don't forget about me. also hey there!" ian popped out of nowhere, making the girl jump and bump onto jeno's chest.

"oof- sorry. anyways, yes hi!" ian offered his hand to jeno. jeno looked at him, with a weird stare. "yes, hello."

"i'm christian. but you can call me ian. i'm nayeong's cousin!" and with that, jeno sighed in relief.

"i'm lee jeno, nayeong's.." he stopped as he thought, what are they?

"he's my friend! he's from my school in korea, jisung's bestfriend too." nayeong finished. jeno nodded along.

"wait, you're THE lee jeno? your parents run an academy right?" ian asked wide eyed. jeno nodded and stared at ian weirdly once again.

"wow! hey man! i never actually met you in person- i honestly never talked to you but our parents are business partners, nayeong's parents are also involved in this partnership thing. big three!" ian gave jeno a bro hug and jeno did the same, just a bit awkward.

"o-oh.. what company?" jeno asked, awkwardly. ian being the cheerful, friendly and outgoing person he is, he answered. "yu studio. nayeong's parents own p.art company and yours.. jnj music academy, right? by the way, let's go back to our seats.. don't gather up in the restroom." ian said, laughing as he gently pushed both of them outside and walked.

nayeong looked at jeno with a surprised gaze.

"y-you're the one i was supposed to be set up with?" she asked in disbelief.

jeno furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "set up? what set up?"

"mom and dad once said they're partners with the owners of jnj music academy and they wanted me to meet you, their son.. they almost set me up with you on a d-"

"wait, you're that nayeong-"

"..date."

-

idk nan molla

im so bad at making names lmao bye

-nina !!

-