Chapter 4 - She Lied, He Believed

Okay, chapter 4 is here!! :D

I hope I get a lot of feedbacks about this chapter and I know a lot of things happened to Leah and Stephen for the past few weeks. Time is running out and I have been trying to fit in twisting and suspenseful events in their daily lives!

If you guys haven't checked out 'The Dare With The Seven Players', check them out after reading this! ^0^ Just click the External Link on your right! >> You can also participate in that game by answering a correct answer in order to save the player! If answer wrongly, that player will die!! :'(

Participate the game and enjoy yourselves as well as this chapter!!

.................................................................

Chapter 4 - She Lied, He Believed.

(RECAP)

I didn't think our paths would cross this soon. Getting over the shock that came across my face and a surprise, slowly fading away. I smiled as Stephen frowned and looked away with anger in his eyes.

I knew that he still hold a grudge against him. I just can't help but lie to him because the truth wasn't never mine to begin with. It's not my place to tell him the truth until I got a permission from HIM. I promised to keep it until the right time which would now.

I politely greeted them, "It's been a while, Seth." I turned to the woman next to him, "Celine."

Perhaps, this is what I should describe, 'Tornado Disaster'.

Ahhhh, the highlight of my day(!)

........................................

We all sat on the four-people table in the same restaurant we last met which was two months ago. After ordering foods that I feel myself craving for, awkward moments started as we stayed silent.

It was really uneasy for me but I prepared for this day anyway so I looked up to Seth, his long black hair grew a little longer, green bright eyes with.. well, seductive lips.

He looks the same and acts the same way he was when we last met. His bad boy image hasn't changed a bit though. It's no wonder Stephen hated his guts as well as his personality.

Even now.. Celine is still as beautiful as ever and even more kind looking with a baby boy close to her. She looks like a mother already. I wonder if I will be like that too?

I smiled at the thought of my future. My baby that I will soon be holding in my arms, singing a lullaby in a sweet, gentle tone while swinging my baby boy/girl in my arms.

My smile turned upside down as I stared at Seth, more like glaring, trying to give him a signal that the promise should end right here, right now. Seth had a sweat drop of discomfort on his face because of my scary glare so he looked away and casually started the conversation, with an evil smile, "How have you guys been for the past two months? Are you together yet? Or still on the 'Hate' stage?"

Celine giggled while holding her new born baby boy close to her, "Don't tease them too much, Honey. It's up to fate what will happen between them.." her voice still amazed me even now. Soft spoken, almost like a whisper and the kind of voice people would willing to listen forever.

Stephen smirked acting so cool-headed as he laid himself back casually, "I think the fate already decided what will happen to our future.". I hit him with my elbow to shut him up and giving him a look to not mention it.

Heck, this is Stephen. Would he invite Seth who was my 'ex' to our wedding tomorrow? I HIGHLY doubt it!

Seth and Celine stared at Stephen blankly and then they looked at each other before their eyes went back to Stephen. Seth said, "Are you guys together already?" he pointed at both of us.