Chapter 7 - The Reverse Wedding

GOOooooOOdddd NeEeEwwss!!~

I will [probably] updated this story as often because I put two of my story [ON HOLD] until next year.

I will be focusing on three stories because they are listed in Watty Awards:

A Death Lipstick Kiss On The Cheek: Best Cast and Mystery/Suspense

which I uploaded the latest chapter last night

The Dare Game With The Seven Players - Horror

and this story: Mitch Hewer as Stephen Tylline in Best Male Character

<<-- Comment, Vote, Tweet and Like!!

Check out the 'External Link' for my official site!>>

Enjoy! :D Less spacings for mobile users ;)

..........................................

(RECAP)

I dropped my arm, holding my phone, "Are you kidding me, girls?" I asked them and they all shook their head with their wicked smile on their faces. They slowly approached towards me in all direction, making me unable to escape without knocking them down. I would have if they weren't guys.

I sighed and thought, 'Thank god, I'm wearing my underwear inside my towel...'

......................................................

Annie's POV

After doing Leah a favour of her sweeeet revenge, we left Stephen in his room. Then, I had this great and funny idea that I couldn't help but tell the girls about it. After whispering and whispering outside Stephen's room, we giggled so hard and we took out our phones to call the boys.

My Matt, Kylie's Keith, the Carter brothers; James and Declan.

"This wedding is gonna be the MOST memorable.." Natasha giggled, "wedding anyone ever had!"

I laughed, "It's something people will never forget."

Sophie said, "Well, it's a cruel thing for the boys but for us it's our way to liven things up when Leah walks the aisle." she laughed.

Kylie asked worriedly, "But how are we gonna do it?"

I smiled at her wichedly, "I can use a seduction on Matt. Kylie, you're an angel but I know you're a devil in disguise. I'm sure you will think of a way to get him to do it." I turned to Sophie and Natsha, "But what about you guys?"

Sophie and Natsha turned to each other and then smiled before turning back at me, "They owe us a lot."

"Great. That will do as long as it's big enough to actually make them do it." I said.

After asking the boys to come here, we decided to seperate ourselves while we do the idea. I walked downstairs where Matt would arrive along with the boys. I waited until the doors opened and Keith came in, "What is it?" he asked.

I smiled as I stood up, "Keith, Kylie's in your room. She has got something to say to you."

The boys wolf whistled at Keith and he slightly blushed so cutely as I laughed. When he went upstairs I told James and Declan, "James, Sophie is in the second door to the left. Declan, Tasha's in the second door to the right."

"Why should we go?" They asked at the same time.

Then, I smiled so wickedly, "You will know once you get there."