Chapter 5 - Goodbye To Single Life!

Chapter 5 - Say Goodbye To Single Life!

Okay, I hope this chapter was worth the wait. As a promise, I'm posting this today

Please read this before the story. If you have time to read the story, please take a bit of your time read this. DONT skip!! ^^''

If you guys haven't checked out 'The Dare With The Seven Players', check them out after reading this! ^0^ You can also participate in that game by answering a correct answer in order to save the player! If answer wrongly, that player will die!! :'(

Participate the game and enjoy yourselves as well as this chapter!!

Okay, just to let you all know that my stories made it in Round Two of Watty Awards! Yay!

-A Death Lipstick Kiss On The Cheek - Mystery/Suspense and Romance. Solve the puzzles, case will close ^_^ It's not that scary, it's kind of like a detective story but if you read it, you won't get bored with all those typical stuff ;)

- The Dare Game With The Seven Players - Horror. Wanna play a game? There will be seven players. Imagine the game as 'Hangman', a player will die if the wrong answers in the comment section of each chapter, overruns the correct answer. Their fate lays in your hands! Good luck ^_^

= That story's evil character is Bloody Mary. She's been nominated as one of the Most Evil Villain. Played by Jodi Lyn O'Keefe ^_^

Thankx to all for supporting me and please continue to do so! :D

Okay, sorry for taking your time reading above and now, it's time to read BELOW

.....................................

The sun was already setting and we have been discussing about our wedding and all the weird things going on. Well. That also included the stalker incident. It feels so frightening, knowing she's out there somewhere and who knows, maybe she's planning to do something unexpectantly.

I'm worried about it that I couldn't help but anxiously think about it all the time and figuring out what to do.

"I can ask my dad to find it out." Seth offered, while holding little Dan on his side shoulder, sleeping peacefully.

Seth's family is a Spanish mafia. Not a bad one though. Their jobs are loan shark. They helped us financially throughout the years and that's why we have been sticking with them close until the debts have finally paid. It's not exactly like slavery, more of serving and helping them such as offering to drive them around places by dad and my mum would clean around the house in exchange.

Sometimes my dad would take care of people with sickness since he was just an intern in medicine. My mum was also a newbie in fashion industry and would help design their clothes. Not the gangster type, more of a formal and casual type of clothes.

The Wilson family are pretty good at gathering information so they will be of a good help.

I sighed out of relieved, "Oh, that would be great! Stephen's father is a director and a chief of local's FBI. We can't always have him sniffing around and make a big deal about it!"

"HELL NO!" Stephen stubbornly refused and I frowned, "Just because he's forgiven doesn't mean cooperation included!"

I smacked Stephen's back head, "Do you want your dad on your case all the time? Persistent trait is also in his blood. As are you. He won't give up until we spill the beans. He's suspicious of us already."

"That's why you want to solve it before it gets worse?" Celine asked. I nodded as I drank my glass of orange juice, "We have to get this over with before anyone gets hurt."